Jimin x Jungkook (BTS)

HI GUYS IM BACK FROM THE DEAD :D im sawwy for the hiatus i literally had no inspiration and spent most of my time drawing tbh :')
-hyungsock :3
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Jungkook buttoned up his coat and tied his laces before making his way to the shopping centre to buy Jimin a birthday present. The snow swirled around him and attached themselves to his clothes, hair and face, making his nose and ears bright red. It was nearly closing time, he had to hurry.

After what felt like hours of exploring and no purchasing, Jungkook found himself in a jewellery shop.

"I'm sorry sir, we're going to be closing in a few minutes—"

"I won't take long." Jungkook said before inspecting the array if necklaces in front of him.

He had completely ignored the ring section, knowing the elders smol hands already had enough.

"How much does this cost?" Jungkook asked, pointing to a gold pendant on a silver chain. It was simple, just how Jimin would like it.

"That would be £60" ((idk korean money systems im a noob .-.))

Jungkooks jaw fell to the ground and his wallet felt strangely lighter. He was jungshook. His budget was only £50.

"O-oh thank you, i'll come back another time." The maknae scuttled sheepishly out of the shop and made his way back to the dorms.

☆☆☆

"What do you mean you can't lend me any money?!" Jungkook tried his disarming aegyo but Seokjin just wouldn't budge.

"You didn't do any of your laundry last week! Or your share of the dishes! Tell me why i should give you money."

"But it's for Jimin, not me."

Jin finally looked up from his phone, a smirk forming on his lips. Jungkook already knew what he was going to say.

"I do not have a crush on him oh for gods sake he's just a friend!"

"Just a friend huh? That's exactly what someone would say if they like someone!"

"Urghsjsjsdk fine! Maybe I like him a little bit!"

Jungkook sighed and slouched in his chair as Jin broke into a madsive grin. "So.. are you gonna lend me money or-"

"Of course i will lend you money!"

The maknae's face lit up like a lamp (junglamp fUrEvAhHhHhh) as he leaped out of his seat.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH JIN YOUR THE BEST I —"

"–Only if you tell Jimin how you feel when you give the necklace to him."

Jungkooks mouth was left hanging open.

"You've been keeping your feelings in for way too long, I know you have, and it's better to tell him than to keep it in for longer."

The younger sank down in his chair and chewed on his already red lip. He let out another sigh.

"I'll do it. I guess it's good for me."

☆☆☆

Pulling his scarf over his mouth, Jimin followed google maps to an unknown place. Why did Jungkook ask him to go there? Not to lie, Jimin was pretty scared. He clenched his fist inside his pockets and followed the blue line until he saw a faint yellow glow coming from a restaurant to his right.

"Jungkook?" He said to nobody when he ran into the building. As soon as he stepped inside, the warmth enveloped him and melted his skin, making his body less stiff.

He scanned the room for the youngest member but he was nowhere to be seen.

'He's just stuck in the snow'
Jimin sighed and took a seat at the back of the room. His body was still cold so he started bouncing up and down in his chair.

"Hello sir, can I take your order?"

Jimin looked up at the waiter who smiled down at him.

"Oh um, it's okay i'm waiting for someone."

"Why would someone be late for a cutie like you?"

"I- well,"  Jimin wrung his hands and looked down at his lap.