Yoongi x Jimin (BTS)

lol this is supposed to be a christmas special but im a failure at life :')

first of all i want to apologise for not being able to update for sooooOOOoooOooooOoooO long just loads of things have been coming up for both of us like tests and i actually got safari and wattpad taken off my phone so yeah :) anyways heres this, im gonna write another yoonmin after this so be prepared for that :3

AND EXOS UNIVERSE WAS BEAUTIFUL I CRIED KYUNGSOOS VOICE IS ACTUALLY ADDICTING I CANNOT ok goodbye hyungsock over and out

ooOOooOOooOOOooOooOoooOooOoooOooooOOoooOOoooOoooOOoooOoooOooooOooo

Park Jimin clutched his phone is his hand, a mixture of anger and sadness flowing through his veins. Christmas eve, and his boyfriend Yoongi, more commonly known as the famous rapper Agust D was still on tour in Japan for nearly two weeks now. OF course he would send cheesy fluffy messages and facetime as much as possible, but Jimin had really hoped that they could spend their second Christmas together, going out for coffee, cuddling on the couch while watching disney movies and all those small things Jimin missed so so much. He took another look at his phone, willing himself not to let the tears fall.

yoongibear<3

sorry nugget gonna be a few days late :| youll wait for me right? ilysm

Sighing, Jimin threw his phone on his bed because he knew better than to throw it on the wall. He felt the hot tears stream down his face and quickly moved to wipe them away. He wasn't allowed to feel like this. It was Yoongi's childhood dream to produce music and travel around the world to show his talent, and Jimin couldn't stop him from doing that. But Jimin felt lonely, you shouldn't be lonely on Christmas eve right? He decided to call Taehyung.

ring ringaling ding dong 

"Chimmieeeeee!!"

"Hey Tae, you're not busy right?"

"Nope. Has Yoongi hyung come back yet?"

"He's still there Tae, and I'm feeling so lonely right now.."

"Aaaaaw don't cry Chimmie, wanna come round to mine? Jungkook's staying with his family."

"Ok, thanks Tae you're the best!"

Jimin smiled for pretty much the first time that day as he pulled on a sweater and grabbed his keys.

----------------------------------le time skipeu---------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Yoongi left the airport he caught the first bus to his ans Jimins apartment. He knew it must have hurt the younger a lot when he said he wouldn't be back for Christmas but it was all part of the plan. Yoongi unlocked the door and stepped into the quiet house.

"Jiminie?" Silence. Jimin would hardly ever leave the house unless it was an emergency, and he had stocked up on food before Yoongi had left for Tokyo. Yoongi frowned and kicked the doormat beneath him. He didn't like how his perfect plan didn't work out. In hopes to find out where he was, Yoongi sent a text to Jimin.

bored and alone rn

selfie for selfie??