RM x Jin pt2

lol this took a long time sawwy peeps i had interim tests :3 i bless you with this sexy pic of tae tho ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

All the students were gathered in the hall, some sitting and others trying to find a seat. Some just gave up and just stood up.

"So, as I said to you before, you are all in your 3rd year of secondary school ((im from england fite me)) and it's time for you to take part in a club. I hope you looked at the list I put on the information board and thought about the clubs you would like to enter." Mr Thorne said. (( 🙃 ))

"And if we don't want to choose a club?" someone asked.

"It would be counted in your final grades. You are to at least choose one."

Groans and complains filled the hall.

"Well, let's put it this way. Either a club, or a zero. I'll leave you a paper sheet you must fill if it's not already done, and I'll take it back next time I see you."

"That's so annoying! I won't have any free time now and I'm working in a part time job." Hoseok complained, turning to the others.

"Really? Daddy isn't paying your fees anymore?" Jungkook and Namjoon smirked.

"Shut up. I just thought it was time for me to be a little more freer. If I make my own money, I can do anything I want." he said looking away dreamily.

Jungkook and Namjoon looked at each other. They both knew Hoseok had always dreamed to enter a dance school, but his parents chose to put him in Seoul University which was famous for the business field. Even though he wasn't really motivated he managed to pass the exams and being here in the third year.

"Well, anyway, what club appeals to you the most?" he snapped out of his thoughts.

"I've already applied long before you Hoseok." Namjoon announced, fidgeting a little.

"You betrayed us!" - Jungkook blew up - "We said we would apply to the same club!"

"I'm...sorry? I guess." Namjoon responded. He didn't look sorry.

"It's not big deal guys, just tell us which club you chose and we'll go with you, ok?" Hoseok said.

"Humm.. It's the book club, you know, not interesting for you. You'll find it boring, I swear!"

"I don't really care" Jungkook said like any club would fit for him.

"NO!" Namjoon screamed. "I mean, it's already full and I don't want you to go in a club just for my sake, just choose one you like."

"Yeah! I totally care! Unlike you, I really mind going to a boring book club session. I saw there was a dance club, so I'll apply for that." Hoseok beamed.

"I think I might take the cooking club at least..." Jungkook said.

"You can't!" Namjoon half screamed.

"Why not? Look, between the science club and the cooking club I prefer far more the second choice. You know that I hate science. And what's up with you? You seem weird hyung."

"Kook's totally right." Hoseok added.

Namjoon started to think how to get out of this situation. Quick, try to think something smart Namjoon. You're good at it . It wasn't really a lie - well it was- but it was so embarrassing if they knew. Hopefully for him, he spotted Seokjin, Taehyung and Yoongi coming toward them.

"So, ready to cook, Namjoon?" Seokjin asked, so casually, not knowing he let out the secret Namjoon was trying to hide. The latter let out a awkward laugh.