An Unexpected Wizard.

Hey guys. This is the epilogue to the harry potter series when they find the most expected person on the platform. Enjoy.

Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year

Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first of September was crisp as an apple, and as the little family bobbed across the rumbling road toward the great sooty station, the fumes of car exhausts and the breath of pedestrians sparkled like cobwebs in the cold air. Two large cages tattled on top of the laden trolleys the parents were pushing; the owls inside them hooted indignantly, and the redheaded girl trailed fearfully behind here brothers, clutching her father's arm. 

 "It won't be long, and you'll be going too," Harry told her.

 "Two years," sniffed Lily. "I want to go now!"

 The commuters stared curiously at the owls as the family wove its way toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten, Albus's voice drifted back to Harry over the surrounding clamor; his sons had resumed the argument they had started in the car.

 "I won't! I won't be a Slytherin!"

 "James, give it a rest!" said Ginny. "I only said he might be," said James, grinning at his younger brother. "There's nothing wrong with that. He might be in Slytherin" But James caught his mother's eye and fell silent. The five Potters approached the barrier. With a slightly cocky look over his shoulder at his younger brother, James took the trolley from his mother and broke into a run. A moment later, he had vanished.  

"OH MY GOD!" Harry and Ginny stiffened. A muggle saw James vanishing through the barrier. Now they'd have to obliviate him. Harry turned to see a family of three watching them with awe. With same odd luggage as them. Sitting on which was the smugiest looking owl he'd ever seen.

"So that is how you get in! We've been all over the station but couldn't find platform 9 3/4. Mom was almost convinced it was a sham. But daddy was sure it existed. Weren't you daddy?" The girl squeaked, unable to suppress the excited grin of hers. The girl had thick blond hair and watery blue eyes, gleaming with barely controlled excitement. Harry remembered his first time. The  giant man who'd turn out to be a cinnamon roll, barging into the dilapidated cottage and bringing him into the wizarding world- of course,  forgetting to tell him how to enter. He should ask Mrs. Mcgonagall to start mentioning in the letters.  

His gaze turned to the mother of the girl, who was slim like her daughter. And looking at them like they were freaks. Harry hadn't seen that look since he left Privet Drive. It was when he turned to the father that all the thoughts vanished from his mind, 20 years came rushing back to him.

"Hello, Dudley."

"Hello, Harry."   Dudley's wife flipped to him with shock. Dudley had lost lot of weight, looking surprisingly fit in the crisp pinstriped suit. He looked mature.

"Can you- show- how to-" Dudley scratched his neck.

"How to get on the platform? Don't worry. It's Albus's first time too. All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Go on, go now before Albus. And you both hold on to-" Ginny paused.