The Polyjuice Potion

A/N: HELLO POTTERHEADS! I know it has been a long time since I wrote so here is a new part. It's DRARRY. Not exactly the outright romance, but- you'll see. It's from Chamber of secrets. Just imagine that all of them are 15/16, not 12 like in books. Enjoy.

It was a terrible idea.

Harry wondered for the umpteenth time as he and Ron made their way towards the Slytherin common room, whose whereabouts, he had no idea. But his life had been pretty much dependent on terrible ideas for the past years in Hogwarts. It was always life or death situation.

Still better than being with the Dursleys.

To say he was stumbling would be an understatement. He wasn't used to carrying this much weight, and Goyle's body was a hell lot of it. He stared at Ron walking beside him. Except for the pale and shocked look, he was indistinguishable from Crabbe, from the pudding-bowl haircut to the long gorilla arms.

They had nearly revealed themselves by asking about 'their common room' from a Ravenclaw and the clock was also ticking. 40 of their precious 60 minutes had passed. They were no closer to finding the Slytherin dormitories than they were to finding the Heir of Slytherin. He wanted to know if it was Malfoy. He had to know if it was him.

A figure emerged from a side room, as they walked through the labyrinth passages.

"What are you doing down here?" Ron spoke up, in Crabbe's deep grunt before he could control himself.

Percy Weasley just looked affronted.

"That," he said stiffly, "is none of your business. Go to your dormitories. It's not safe, wandering in the dark corridors."

"You are," Ron pointed out.

"I," said Percy, drawing himself up, "am a prefect. Nothing's about to attack me."

A voice suddenly echoed behind Harry and Ron. Draco Malfoy was strolling towards them. Harry was pleased to see him, his heart thumping loudly. It's because of the Percy situation, he told himself.

"There you are," he drawled, looking at them. "Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? I've been looking for you; I want to show you something really funny."

Malfoy glanced witheringly at Percy. "And what're you doing down here, Weasley?" he sneered.

Percy looked outraged. "You want to show a bit more respect to a school prefect!" he said. "I don't like your attitude!"

Malfoy sneered and motioned for Harry and Ron to follow him. Harry almost said something apologetic to Percy but caught himself just in time. He and Ron hurried after Malfoy, who said as they turned into the next passage,

"That Peter Weasley —"

"Percy," Ron corrected him automatically.

"Whatever," said Malfoy. "I've noticed him sneaking around a lot lately. And I bet I know what he's up to. He thinks he's going to catch Slytherin's heir single-handed." He gave a short, derisive laugh.

Ron gave Harry an excited look which Harry wished he could return.

Malfoy paused by a stretch of bare, damp stone wall. "What's the new password again?" he said to Harry.

"Er —" said Harry. "Oh, yeah — pure-blood!" said Malfoy, not listening, and a stone door concealed in the wall slid open. Malfoy marched through it, and Harry and Ron followed him.

The Slytherin common room was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling from which round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains. A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several Slytherins were silhouetted around it in high-backed chairs.