"너를 사랑해. 호비"

"Saranghaeyo, Hobi"

I wish you were here with me. I know what you would say to acknowledge me. 'Promise me you keep smiling for me.' and it kinda hurts 'cause I think I can never keep that promise.

Since you are my hope, and I can't have that promise keep without you by my side.

"Hoseok. I wish you were here with me." I said, putting a bouquet of flowers on the top of his tombstone. I can't imagine myself without you. I always thought of us having children and going places we want to go. But now, I can't do it without you. You are my sunshine. 

I never thought I'd say this but...

I miss you, everything you do with me, It's all coming back all at once. and I can't help but think of you. I want to be with you. Please come back to me. I want you to be here with me, when I die. Hobi, I need to tell you something...

I may not be able to live my life, and be what I want to become in the future.

Cause you are my future. Other than that, I have many more reasons why I can't live my dream to the furthest.

Hobi, I'm sorry I never told you this before but-

I miss you, Saying this makes me miss you even more. Even when I'm looking at a picture of you

I miss you, Time's so cruel. I hate us, even seeing each other for once. Is now so hard between us

I want to get to the other side. Holding your hand
I want to put an end to this winter. Friend?

That's right, I hate you, even though you left me. Not a day passed, Where I didn't think about you. Honestly I miss you. But I'll erase you, Because it hurts less than to blame you.

In pain, I try to exhale you. Like smoke, like white smoke, I say that I'll erase you. But the truth is that I can't let you go yet.

My phone rung... It's the ringtone I set for Hobi.

~x~

What does this mean?

[H-hello?]

[I want to be with you too.]

[H-hobi?]

[I miss you.]

[I-i miss you too. I-i wish you're here with me.]

[I will always be by your side. I miss you so so much. Please keep smiling for me Y/n.]

[I-i will Hobi. I-i love you.]

[Nado Saranghae Y/n.]

[Hobi I need to tell you somethi-]

[End call]

She burst into tears. She throw her phone to the wall across her.

"Hobi. You are my hope. And will always be my hope. I guess, I won't be able to tell you what really is my condition." She fake a smile.

I'm going to see you soon Hobi.

To be continued...