Chapter Four

Friday came along, and Scott was nervous about picking Mitch up. He couldn’t even pick what to wear, which was very rare for him. He had been on plenty dates before, so he was confused why this was so different. He sighed and gave in, settling on a black T-shirt, a jacket, and some skinny jeans. He styled his hair the way Mitch liked it, putting on some cologne to finish off the outfit. He threw on some sneakers, grabbing his wallet, keys, and phone, before heading out to his car. He drove to Mitch’s house, expecting the expensively dressed man to walk out. Scott's jaw dropped when he realized that he was definitely wrong.

The gorgeous Italian man was completely dressed down, as opposed to the Balenciaga he wore almost every day. His skin glimmered from a facial scrub he did while in the shower. His normally perfectly fringed hair was down and messy, coffee colored tufts peeking through a black beanie. His gray and black T-shirt looked too big for his body, but he still rocked it. His skinny jeans made his already nice ass even more out there, driving the blond crazy. His shoes were red converses painted totally white, and they looked good. The man obviously wasn’t wearing makeup, and facial perfectly circled around the man's pink lips, making them brighter and more inviting. Scott shook away the dirty thoughts as the other man got in the car.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” Mitch teased, closing the door once he was in

“I don’t think I have ever seen you this dressed down to go out anywhere,” Scott admitted. “I was just surprised to see you out of your Balenciaga clothes, honestly.”

“You said we are having fun,” Mitch shrugged, “so I assumed I should dress comfortably. I’m only a Balenciaga queen when I am working or doing press conferences. Speaking of which, you don’t have to act like you wrote the papers. I told your professors that I have been personally tutoring you my writing style, so whatever you turn in, they will instantly think it’s yours. No need to explain.”

“I don’t deserve your kindness…” Scott beamed at the beautiful man. “Ready to go?”

“I sure am,” Mitch nodded as he put his seatbelt on, Scott driving to the bowling alley. “So what are we doing first; bowling, singing,  drinking, or eating?”

“I am hungry,” Scott responded, “and its 25 cent wing night. I say we eat and drink first. Are you okay with wings?”

“That sounds great,” Mitch agreed with a blush as they walked in, going into the karaoke bar, ordering a drink and some wings as they listened to the person singing karaoke. “I wish I had the balls to go up and sing. I’m super insecure.”

“I will go up if you do,” Scott shrugged. “I have enough confidence for the both of us. Promise to go up?”

“Mmmhmm…” Mitch nodded nervously, the song ending.

“Are there any volunteers for the mic?” the host asked, Scott smirking.

“This guy wants to go next!” Scott called out, the older man going pale. “He wants to sing with me! We’ll go next!”