A Time with Him

" You warm ....Y/N." Jungkook starts to undress me. You let him do it.

You half naked, you cover yourself with your arms. Your eyes start to tear up. All the scene slide through your mind.

Hurt. It's so hurt. Please. Please stop this.

Jungkook lift your chin up, you just close your eyes you don't want to see everything that's going to happen. 

"I'm sorry" Jungkook whisper.

You suddenly open your eyes, then Jungkook start to kiss you. He kisses you slow but hard. You put your hands on his shoulder. You start to push him, you can't breathe, your hands all shaking. 

"U-um Jungko- A-ah..."

"Yes?"

"Can w-we s-stop?"

"Okay.."

He pulls you close to him, his wrapping his arms around your waist. He starts to sleep. He looks so cute while he sleeping. You try to put on your clothes again, you feel relief Jungkook didn't do anything to you.

Hm.. I guess he already sleeps, maybe I should go.

"Don't go anywhere. Please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone again." a tiny bit of tears falling from Jungkook's eyes. You looking at Jungkook, tears start to fall from his eyes. You try to calm him down when he hugs you tighter. 

What is happening to him? is he dreaming about something?

You're too sleepy to think of that and you start to close your eyes and sleep.

-------------------------------

You slowly open your eyes, you realize that you are on top of Jungkook's body. When you want to get up, Jungkook stops you.

"Please stay like this for now."

He still closes his eyes, you don't mind it. Then both of you continue sleeping.

-----------------------------

"Hey. Y/N wake up we need to go somewhere."

You wake up and see Jungkook all dressed up. You on the other side still wearing your sweater and pants. He put his arms down to your back and legs, and pick you up. 

"Come on, we need to hurry." He then put you in the car.

"Wait. I'm still in my last night clothes."

"It's okay, you look fine. Here wipe your face first."

You wipe your face with some wet cloth. 

"Where are we going?"

"We're going shopping."

Jungkook takes you to some mall in the capital city. 

-- arrived ---

"Just take whatever you like."

"Wait for what? no... I thought we are going to grocery shopping not going to this kind of shopping. It looks not my style."

"I do this because you going to live with me right now."

"Wait... what???" You look at Jungkook with your eyebrow raised.

"You father told your mother, that you are going to be my manager."

"Mom did?" Your mind still process the information you get

"Yes. Now hurry, I'm getting tired waiting here."

"Ok ok"

While you searching, you see Jungkook look at you from your feet to your head.

"What?" 

"You have a bad taste Y/N. What are you? and old lady?  What kind of clothes it is. It's disgusting. Let me choose it."

What?! what the heck he just said?! He's the one who gave me the clothes!

He chooses a lot of clothes. You see Jungkook really enjoy choosing your clothes. He goes to the cashier and pays for it.

"Are you sure, that's  a lot of clothes."

"Do you think you can live with only two pieces of clothes? Are you an idiot?!"

Ah?! What's the matter with this guy?! Why am I always wrong?!

"Come on, let's move on I'm hungry... Let's have some brunch.." He said it with his laziest voice he can make.

"Okay," You said it with your lazy tone.

"What are you doing with your voice?!" He seems pissed off

"Hahahaha nothing..." I laugh.

"What is so funny?!"

"N-nothing really"

"Tell me Y/N!!"

You run away from him and he starts to chase you. You both laugh happily

You really enjoy every second of that day.