Help

"Did you miss me?" Jungkook said it with his sadist's face.

He comes into the janitor room and locks the door from inside. Janitor room is too small, when Jungkook come in it there is no space for you and him to move.

Your body press against the wall and Jungkook body. You look down to your feet because you want to hide your blushing cheek.

He moves his face close to you and whisper something

"You look so different from before Y/N. You look prettier and more fragile than before. I like it." He smirks

You can't control your face. It feels so hot and you can imagine how red your cheek is.

"Aw... Cute" He said it seductively. "From now on you are my doll again. Are you excited?"

Nonono why? Why I have this misery in my life.I don't want it. I don't want to become his toy anymore.I'm. Scared. Help.Me.

Tears falling from your eyes and start sobbing.

"Aw, my babydoll is crying. What should I do?" He smirking. He starts to put his hand under your uniform. "You're boiling hot. Oh so you like being in this situation. You want me to do it Again?" He starts laughing a bit

You crying even harder "Let me go Jungkook. I'm not your toy!" You push Jungkook shoulder away from you. But you're not strong enough.

Suddenly he hit your head on the wall and remove the tears from your eyes harshly.

"Stop crying you, idiot! It so annoying!"

"Aw!"
Aw. It's so hurt.aw.help!.somebody.help.

Then all your vision went black. You faint because of the hit he did to you. You hear someone open the door, pick you in bridal style. And hearing many groups of a girl screaming.

What happen? Who's picking me? Why they all screaming?

Your head is so heavy, you lend your head to this guy shoulder.

-----------
You open your eyes and see you are a nurse office. You are all alone in there. Your head is still hurt because of Jungkook.

You see someone coming inside your curtain. It's Jungkook! *again* You shocked and you try to run away by crawling out from the bed. Your head still too heavy to stand yourself up so you end up fall from your bed.

"What are you doing Y/N? You need to stay here, serve me." He holds your stomach.

"N-no please don't."

He grabs your waist and put you to the bed again. Then goes on top of you, his face close to yours. You can see his eyes, so sad, lonely, and evil. He starts moving his face closer and even closer to yours. On the other side closed your face with your arms.

Is he going to kiss me again? Please make it stop. I'm done for what he did to me before.

When he tried to kiss you, suddenly someone opens the curtains. You see Taehyung looking at Jungkook with his deep deadly eyes.

"Who are you?" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry if disturb your time with her, but I have a business with Y/N."

Taehyung grabs your hand and takes you out of the nurse office. You saw Jungkook just stood there with his sad eyes he just looked down to his feet.

What's wrong with him?