Goodbye

It's been three years now. I live alone with no one. I hope you still here with me, you never know how much I've been through for this life. How many fear, stress, and depression I have to lift. Sorry for not be there when you need me. Sorry

- 13 December 2020

-------------
Y/N already live with her mom for as long as she can remember. Her father and mother deforce since she was 12 years old.

She never leaves her mom alone. But then she decided to live by herself because of the secret she has that always haunting her down.

She never thought this time will happen, her mom goes away. away from her. Forever. Now she all blanks out, she doesn't know what to do with your life.

--------------------

"You looked handsome Jungkook... I'm so proud of you." You try to fix his tie. "Oh god... I feel like a proud mom right now." You hold your tears.

"Pfft... Y/N.. Thank you for everything. Please remember that I still love you. Never forget about that! I love you so much Y/N" He removed the tears from your eyes.

"Hey... You're going to become a husband. Never forget about that." You imitating Jungkook.

"I know... Then before I become Laura husband, can I have my last kiss with you? And be my last... From now let's seal our love here right now." Jungkook grab your waist as pulled you close to him.

You can feel Jungkook soft lips touched yours. He kissed you passionately as he presses his body to yours. You put your arms around his neck as you both continue kissing deep and slow. You close your eyes and tiptoe so you can reach him, he realizes your body tries to adjust with him, he lifts you up so you looking like you're sitting on his arms. Then to balance yourself you put your arms on his shoulder as you continue.

"I love you Y/N." Jungkook look you in the eyes.

"I love you too Jungkook."

"Oh and you look like a bride with that dress, you look beautiful... I hope you're the one who going to be there beside me.."

"What are you saying you silly? You should look at Laura, she's stunning."

"I know.."

"Ahemm. Can you put me down now?"

"Oh yeah haha sorry."

-----------------------

After you finish with Jungkook, you prepare yourself and come to the wedding. From afar, you saw Laura walking with her father to the altar. Both of them look perfect together.

You don't feel any pain or sorrow watching them both together. Because you know you give Jungkook to the right person.

You saw them kissed as the pledge to the pastor and audience. All your tears fall down, you feel so happy for them.

"Congratulations Jungkook! Laura!" You all smile brightly.

"Thankyou Y/N... Thank you so much for all have you done to me and I promise I will protect him for you." Then she hugged you.

"Thank you..." Then Jungkook joins hug both of you. "Group hugssss" he shouts out loud. Three of you really look like family then you all laugh happily.

------------------------

You still can't get rid of the sound. You don't have Jungkook now. You all alone hearing her speak.

Arrrrgggggghhhh I can't live like this anymore..... Get out... Get out of my mind. It's not my fault.

You are eaten by your feelings. You drowned by it. You can't think clearly.

Please get out. It's not my fault. GET OUTTTT

"GET OUTTTTT!!!!!" You shout

You start laughing by yourself and you looked in the mirror inside your bedroom you see a figure standing on the corner of your bed. "Hah?! What are you looking at?! I know... I admit it's my fault so what?!!" You smirk. You then punch the mirror, so it breaks down into pieces. Your hand all bleeding.

"NOO I can't. I can't live like this anymore! Y/N...Please stay calm.... calmm" You inhale and exhale try to control your breathing

You walk to your bathroom and try to clean your blood on your fist and you still see her waiting for you at your back. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING ATT?!" You start to cry and shouting like a madman. Then your cry starts changing into a laugh. "Hah...haha..hahahahahhahaha I'm mad now! I have nobody! Why should I live?! hahahaha" You grab your hair harsh. Then you run out to your bedroom.

You look at the broken mirror. After you stare at that, you decided to kill yourself with the piece from the mirror and cut through your wrist. You start bleeding and then they start dripping down to the floor. You feel all the pain eating you then you quickly grab your journal and ripped one piece of paper and write a letter for Jungkook.

And your eyesight start to blur and suddenly

BLACK.

Goodbye, Kookie...