Meet

"Jungkook. Wake up. Hey." You shake Jungkook's body.

"Jungkook wake up!"

"Aaa, just 1 more minute" Jungkook slap your hand gently.

"But Jungkook...It's already time for dinner, you need to eat."

"AAa I'm fine Y/N don't be so overprotective...join me" Jungkook pull you to his embrace.

You try to get out from his embrace, but he holds you tight so then you buried your face in his chest and continue sleeping.

( Nah... I'm not going to continue any further... I can't even write a smut story, who am I kidding? I just try something new. But nah.... it's turn out bad. Sorry guys.)

----------------------------------------------

You open your eyes and look around. Jungkook not there. You rub your eyes

Where did he go?

You make your way to his bedroom and you see nobody.

What time is this?

You look at your phone it's 11.30 PM.

Ah, it's almost midnight. Where did Jungkook go?

*ding*

You look at your phone and see Jungkook just chat you.

"Hey, babe~ I'm sorry not telling you. I will go to do some business with my father company for a week. I hope you're okay. Don't forget to eat and don't worry about me. I'm okay. See you in 1 week~"

What why he go without telling me first. Besides, I'm his manager, right? Why I can't come with him?

You feel all sad and lonely. You take one of Jungkook's shirt and put it on so you feel less lonely by smelling his fragrance. You come to your bed and try to sleep again.

--------- next morning -----------

"Miss, Miss? The breakfast is ready. You need to go to school today." Some maid knocked your door.

"Uh? Um yeah, I come in 5 minutes. Thank you."

"Your welcome miss Y/N"

You open your eyes and get up with this kind of face' -_- '. You get ready for school and go to school by yourself.

-------------------------
You come to your class and see Taehyung already sit on the chair. You reach your chair and put your stuff down.

"Hey V whatsu-" you try to talk to Taehyung, but he avoiding you. He gets up from the chair and talks to the other boys in the class.

Huh.... I guess I' don't have anyone to talk for this whole week.

You sigh and try to get yourself together. The class starts, Taehyung and you didn't have any single conversation today.

After class over your head out to your club room. Everyone wasn't there.

I guess today it's my most lonely day ever. Maybe I should stay tonight in this school stargazing.

You prepare yourself, taking a cup and making instant hot chocolate and take a blanket from club inventory and prepare the club telescope.

After a really long hour waiting and preparing stuff, the night's come. You head upstairs to the school rooftop, you can see there is a lot of stars hanging in the dark sky.

"I guess it's just you and me guys...."

You start to look at the stars and try to match it with the constellation pictures guide that club has.

After sipping your last drop of hot chocolate, you start to prepare the things an put it down to your club room.

You run all to the club room and when you open the door, you see Taehyung there sleeping.

Why is he doing in here?

"Hey, Taehyung wake up! Why are you doing in here..." You slap Taehyung's face.

"Um?" Then he wakes up. "Ah Y/N.."

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah.... Y/N I want to apologize for what happen to you. I know I was a dumb ass jerk back there, and do something stupid. I hope you accept my apology."

"Why are you saying that V? I already apologized you after you did that to me..."

"Why? I already did something worst to you.."

"Nahhh come on V, it's okay... Besides I just mad at you this morning! Why are you avoiding me?! I have no one to talk!" You try to make a mad face.

"U-uh I-I just feel I'm not-"

"Hahahaha you're so funny V! Come on let's go home."

"Okay. But we still friend right?"

"Of course! You still my best friend."

Then after the conversation over you both head out home.

------------------------------------

It's been a week since Jungkook go. His house feels so empty without him. Even though there is a lot of maids come past by the house and do the stuff.

You go to the garden behind the house, you sit in one of the benches and looking at flower garden that Jungkook's family had. You feel the sun is covering your body with their warmth, you feel all calm inside. Suddenly someone kisses your cheek.

You open your eyes and suddenly you see Jungkook right beside you.

"Jungkook!!" You jumped and hug him.

"Hey, babe~ long time no see." He brushes your hair.

"I miss you so mu-" Your eyes full of tears and suddenly he kisses you. He kisses you slow and deep, you can feel that he miss you too by the kiss that he had.

"I've missed you so much..."

" I missed you too Jungkook...."

Then he gently wipes the tears from your eyes. "Hey... Tomorrow let's meet my father okay?"

"Um, why? Why should I come."

"He wants to meet you."

"Uncle? Wanted to meet me?"

You see Jungkook eyes all sad. But then he covers it with his smile.

What is going to happen tomorrow?

A/N: Heweooo~

Oh god. I can't believe that this story goes for this long. I never make some story for this long. I don't know I just think that I'm not running out of an idea to make this story. But I really hope you enjoy it. And thankyou so much for your vote. It means a lot to me.

I try my best to make this story more interesting. Thank you so much for reading this book and for giving me a vote. It means a lot to me. I love you guys~

See yaa...