Candy Store🍭Greg X Reader

"Greg! All. Of. The. Candy. I want it!" You say, tugging at your husband's arm. He groans. "But (Y/N), you know what happened the last time we got you lots of candy. You were extremely hyper, and acted like a drunk," Greg says.

You smile at him. "But Greggy, I'll get you a WHOLE box of doughnuts!" You say, spreading your arms out to emphasise the amount. Greg's eyes widen. "Really?" He asks. You nod, fighting a smile. "Yes, but you have to buy me LOADS of candy!" You say, skipping into the store.

Greg groans and follows you inside. "It's going to get chaotic," he mumbles to himself. You catch this and roll your eyes.

You get a basket from the front and walk the rows and rows of candies. Greg follows behind you, and watches as you pick random candies and toss them into the basket.

You only pick the candies that catch your eye. You grab a handful of the candy and toss it into the basket at your side. "Greggy, can you reach that one for me?" You ask, pointing to a candy at the top of a shelf.

You smile as he reaches up, gets a handful of the candy, and pts it in the basket. "Thanks Greggy!"you say. He mutters a "you're welcome," and rolls his eyes. You giggle as he looks agitated.

"Greg, do you really want to leave that bad?" You ask. Greg nods. "Can we pay for this first?" You ask. Greg sighs. "Oh, alright. Hurry up. I'll be waiting outside," Greg says. He goes out of the store.

"He is so impatient when it comes to doughnuts," you say. Then, you chuckle. "I guess candy's not his division."