Kolli

I share the universal secret knock for Brass Knuckles. The security guard opens the door.

"Hello, Romero. Nikko sent me to have a little chat with the members."

"At six in the morning?"

"It's nine in New York, sorry. Also, it's important. There is a possible security leak."

He crosses his arms, barely buying it.

"Then why didn't the big man come here himself?"

"He's busy figuring it out."

"Then you won't mind if I call him then."

Please don't.

"If you want to call and check, don't come complaining to me when you're out of a job."

That scares him straight. He steps out of the way, letting me in.

"What can I do for you, Nicole?"

Oh yeah. He's nervous.

"Get everyone to the general meeting room."

"Will do."

He closes the door and flips all the bolts before exiting to gather the members. Once he is out of sight, I take out my gun from my waist band. A smaller semiautomatic I picked up from an old friend before I got to the warehouse that houses this branch.

I survey each component and load the weapon, turning off the safety. I slip it into my waistband again just as Romero makes and appearance again.

"Everybody is ready in the room for you."

I smile politely at him.

"Thank you. Can you show me the way?"

"Of course. Follow me."

If only he knew what I was about to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's happening! She's taking down the first branch!

Thoughts?