Jason

Kolli comes running from the building, blood splattered over the front of her clothes.

She pulls open the door, a wide smile on her face.

"That was exhilarating!"

"Great to hear?"

"It's amazing! The look of fear on their faces when I locked the door and pulled the gun was amazing!"

This should be freaking me out and making me scared, but it's actually more of a turn on.

"Where's the next stop?"

"I know this may be cliché and all, but the next stop is Las Vegas."

Of course. All the gangs and mobs allegedly thrive in Las Vegas. Why not this one too?

"Okay. Back to the airport then?"

"Yes. And time to silence the pilot."

"What?!"

She pulls a wad of cash from her bag in the back.

"Paying him to stay silent about these extra stops."

I put the car in drive, pulling away from the warehouse now full of dead bodies. Who knows how many.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Kolli taking off her shirt. She's wearing some sort of tank top and bra hybrid.

For some reason, the word 'camisole' keeps popping into my head.

She grabs a shirt from her bag, throwing it on.

As far as I can see, she didn't catch me watching.

I know. I'm a creep. But I still wish I won that stupid bet that landed me here in the first place.

"I would tell you to take a photo, but I don't want to be cliché."

Guess I'm wrong.

"You really like that word, don't you?"

"What word?"

"Cliché."

"For situations like this, yes."

I shake my head and chuckle as she clicks on the radio, shoving the bloody shirt into her bag.