Confusion

TOM'S POV
What the hell is their problem?Why are they beating up each other?Why am i so confused right now?How did i get hit by a bus?
“TOM!”Someone screamed at me making my ears ring,“Ow jesus!”I said covering my ears.The one who just shouted on me was Riley “What was that for?!”I screamed “Well!You seemed lost in your thoughts so i wanted to make an excuse for shouting on your ear so here ya go!”She smiled at me innocently,“Yeah...”I said confused.

Tord,Matt,and Edd finally stopped biting each other after being tired “What happened to you guys?”I questioned sitting next to the gays,“Nothing much...”Casey muttered.I looked at the three persons who were at the back of me “What happened to you Tom?!”Tord questioned “Yeah!Tell us what happened!”Edd and Matt questioned aswell,I don't actually remember that much so i asked Liken for help.

He stood at the Table because he was too short to see and coughed “If you're wondering why your dear friend is here it is because his gonna be raped,”He stated,Gasps turn into anger “-By that means if we didn't bring him here he would be marked and become one with us...Soldiers i mean...”Liken said as he hopped off the table and walked towards Casey.

The four of them turned at me with a death glare in their eyes,I flinched and backed away slowly to Casey and Liken.Riley huffed and stood straight as for Edd and Matt they just walked towards the exit door and screamed at some random people,Tord grabbed a gun and started shooting the dishes and glasses.It was chaos at the kitchen i don't want to be involve in this shit so we just walked towards the couch and hid there for awhile.

Moments later someone was shooting hard bullets making the wall fall down,It was Riley who was shooting because of her anger.The three of us hid upstairs hoping not to be involve more “GET DOWN!”Casey screamed as Liken and I bowed down at the floor “SHIT ITS WORLD WAR IV!!!”I cried.

Six Minutes Later...

The bombing and attacking has gone down and stopped for a moment...Silence build up at the room...Casey and Liken slowly stood up from their position signaling its okay so i stood up as well,“THIS PLACE IS A MESS!”I growled earning the four people's attention.I began scolding them while they kneeled on the floor,I'm not a mother though but they looked like a child.

It went on about three minutes until i stopped,“...Do you understand?”I stated,they nodded and stood up.They are so fucking tall!They're just giants in my theory!Tall people have extra bones in them i knew it!I can't blame them though,I'm 5'2 while Liken's 5'4.
I gave up and went to bed silently until...

/EXPLOSION/

A/N
Cliffhanger!By the way enjoy your Halloween and i'm gonna enjoy mine aswell because i'm taking a break!