What did you do!? 【Part 1/2】

3RD POV

The airplane that Tord brought landed quietly into the forest as they land,Tord said something to the pilot before letting them leave and go to the base.They walk towards the Black Army Base leaving without a step and sounds,Tord was forced to split up so they splitted into three.Tord,Matt and Edd walked at the north side while Riley,Casey and Liken walked at south.

Tord heard the bombs going out and killing most of the soldiers and injuring a hundreds of them,As they walk they stopped at their tracks.

Here lies a dark shadow room that has a thick atmosphere coming from it,Tord gulped as he saw the part of the room and decided to turn around but before he turned he saw a foot step in.That caught the three mens attention “...Who goes there??”Tord questioned the man that has dared to confront him.

The unknown man finally step out of the shadow leaving them speechless as they saw him.

Tom stepped out of the shadows staring at the ground,No movements shown to his body and appearance.Tord smiled as he quickly ran up to him but stopped as he saw his appearance.

His soft warm skin is now pale as a flour,His rosey cheek shown nothing but tears,His pale neck covered in disgusting hickeys and bite marks,His soft fabric blue hoodie stained with tears.

Tom felt miserable,depressed,and alone.He wanted to die after experiencing the things he had done to him,Maybe that was the feeling of many people he raped.

Tord stared at his lifeless pale body “...Tom...?”Asked Tord as he stepped each one,Tom looked at him by using his souless void eyes.Tears still forming from his pale cheeks.

Tord's blood began to boil as his face turned into anger,He ran towards Thomas but quickly stopped by Black Leader's soldiers “Let me go you fucking French people!”Screamed Tord as he tried to grab his gun.Edd and Matt was caught as well but Edd didn't struggle even Matt,He was taller than all of them so he wiggled the soldiers by his arms “Aidez-moi!”The two soldiers alerted the other tall men to help them as they did.

PART 1/2

A/N
So...How was it??Is it good??
I tried to make it good,so this is the first part by the way!