What did you do!? 【Part 2/2】

3RD POV
Tord,Matt and Edd was thrown into a dark gloomy cell,Tord stared at the cold hard wall showing no emotions to it.

Edd and Matt screamed and tried to call for help but none was avail,They just gave up and walked next to Tord.
“Psst!Tord!”Said Edd as he tried to make his friend wake up from whatever he's doing,“TORD!”Edd practically screamed to his ear.

Tord snapped out of his trance and looked at Edd glaring at him “What?”Tord growled,Edd sighed as he looked at his friend Matt hipervilating “Matt!”Edd screamed as he ran towards his tall ginger friend.

“Matt!Calm down!”Edd tried to help Matt “I-I can't...!See my face!”Matt screamed holding his head “Look at a puddle dumbass...”Tord said as he curled up like a ball and turn away from them,“Oh...Okay!”Matt said happily as he tried to look for a puddle.

“Nice going Tord!”Edd smiled,Tord growled and continued to hate himself.

At Riley and Liken's cell...

There sat Riley and the two as they tried to escape from the unknown cell “Fucking shitty leader!”Riley screamed as she tried to pull the bars off “You know it hehe...”Liken said as guards go towards their cell “What the fuck do you want assholes?!”Riley screamed again.

The guards didn't say a word as they grabbed Liken from where he is sitting on “Liken!”The two screamed as they tried to grab Liken from their hands but automatically failed to do so.

Casey cried as he grabbed the cell bars and watched how Liken is dragged away,Liken was smiling at Casey as he was dragged and said his last words...

“...Good Bye...”

A/N
And that's the last!Check tomorrow's update for more :)