W-what are you doing!?

3RD POV
Tom and Black Leader arrived at the Base leaving Tom terrified of what may happen to him,They hopped out of the helicopter going towards the entrance of the Base.Tom looked at the inside of the base as he passed all of the rooms,cafeteria,training room and even the torture rooms,As they walk pass them Black Leader is also saying some stuff that Tom didn't care about.Black Leader started to be annoyed as Tom didn't listen to what he said “Tom.”Black Leader stated as Tom began to look at him in anger.

“You may know what i have to do to you,do you?”He continued,Tom just looked away at the tall man and looked straight forward to where they're going.That earned the Leader's anger as he quickly and roughly grasped Tom's chin “Look here boy,If you are to not speak to the Black Leader then might as well be polite you got that?!”As Black Leader said those words Tom quickly swiped his head from his hands and growled “Well you might as well fucking kill yourself you rapist mother fucker!”Tom screamed.

Black Leader had enough of his nonsense and slammed Tom's body to the wall by his foot “Sometimes someone needs to fucking shut up.”Black Leader stated again as he commanded his two soldiers to pick Tom up and walk him towards his office,They quietly arrived at the unfamilliar office and quickly sat down as Black Leader shooed the soldiers away leaving the two alone.

Silence build up from the room making Black Leader tense up,“A quiet one are you?”The tall man begun the awkward position as Tom hesitantly speak.Black Leader sighed as he took Tom's hand and lead him to his bedroom “W-what are you doing?!”Tom said as he digged his heels from the floor to slow and stop their steps,“Let me go!”Tom screeched as he tried to pull his hand off from the man.

“Stop-!”“You better stop your pleading you little brat,That won't work.”

At the Red Army Base.

Liken had recovered from his injury as Tord and his friends make a plan on how to rescue Tom from Liken and Casey's psychotic boss,“So kill the Leader?”Riley questioned as she grabbed a gun,“*Sigh*For the last time no,We bomb the base then enter and quickly beat up Black Leader then get Tom then-”“Kill Black Leader?”Riley again interrupted the norweigan.

Tord sighed angrily “Yes.Then kill black.”Tord said annoyingly angry,Riley jumped in excitement “Then let's fucking go!”She screamed as they go towards the airplane “Holy mcdonalds dipping sauce...That's ducking huge!”Liken screamed as he grabbed Casey's hand and ran towards the airplane.They waited and chatted for two minutes then took off.

At the Black Army Base.

“L-let go of me you bastard!”Tom screamed as Black began to kiss his neck,“Ha!You can't escape now Tom,You have nowhere to go!”Black laughed as he continued to kiss his neck.

A/N
Should i make smut about this or...?
I'm gonna continue this after i got your answers,Bye!