Again!?

3RD POV
Liken and Casey barged in Tom's room after hearing the explosion that came up,They stared in awe as they saw their leader...Black Leader...
“S-sir...!?”Liken scream whispered as Black Leader came up to them.He swayed his hand on Liken's cheek earning him flewing at the wall “You two are in so much trouble to what you have done.”He said as he strangle Casey in the neck,“CASEY!Let go of him!”Tom screamed at the leader.

The leader did let go of him making Casey sat on the floor catching his breath in momentum,“So you're Thomas?Perhaps you know what i'll do to you if you didn't escape my base.”He said as Tord and the three barged in aswell.Tord looked at Black leader glaring “What are you doing here Black?”Tord said as Black Leader chuckled and responded:“Getting what i had got from you Red.”

Tord ‘tch'ed’ and walked towards him “You know you got to pay the consequences Black?”Tord gritted his teeth as he said those words,Black Leader nodded as he grabbed Tom “Yeah well after i'm done with him i'll pay it,so ta-ta Red Leader!”Black Leader said as he jumped to the helicopter and flew away.Tord began to panic as Riley and the two panicked as well.

“What are we gonna do Tord!?”Edd screeched “I don't know but we'll get him soon!”Tord replied,Matt and Riley began to smash everything not noticing the two bruised soldiers who's laying on the floor.Casey shot up from where he is laying and ran over to Liken who's passed out “QUICK HELP ME!”Casey begged as the four rushed to them “What happened to him?”Matt asked “He was hit by Black Leader!”Casey replied.

They rushed him to the car and drove towards the Red Army Base,After they arrived they rushed towards the infirmary where Liken would be treated,Casey was so terrified of what would happen to Liken.Riley and Edd asked Tord where his turtles are and Tord looked at them confused but shrugged it off and pointed where they will head,They came back holding five turtles in their hands.

“Look!Its a TORDLE!”Matt said laughing,Tord looked at him annoyed because of his pun.Riley and Edd laughed as well while Casey is still worried,“Don't worry bud,He'll be alright...I guess?”Riley said as she pat Casey's back.That didn't help Casey's situation and worried some more,Riley sighed as she began to slap Casey's cheek over and over “OW!Stop that!”Casey said as he slap both Riley's hands and rubbed his cheeks“There!Better than ever!”Riley laughed.

Liken was assisted by two nurses who helped him get better,Casey rushed towards him shooing the two nurses who's clinging into him.Casey smiled as he hugged Liken,“Haha...”Liken faked a smile and hugged the giant.
Tord commanded the four to follow him towards his office and plan a solution to what they'll do to help Tom.

A/N
I'm sorry for my lack of english!
It's not very good and i'm learning how to use it so sorry.

And i'm sorry if it's short because i'm celebrating halloween right now and visiting my grandparents grave.