1️⃣

Jaehye's pov

i was a student studying for my final exams. it was finally going to be over. i just need to pass this exam and i'll be free. i have one older brother , Im Jaebum. he is an idol in a famous group called Got7. Although i love my brother alot , i have to admit my bias isnt him. my favourite member was Bambam.

my brother had to take care of me after my parents died in a car accident when i was just only three years old. he was only eleven years old and had to take up different jobs to earn money. my brother was at the age whereby not many people will want to hire him. whenever he found a job , he will do it diligently. 

after five years , he was approached by a staff from jyp entertainment to audition to become a trainee. that totally changed both of our lives. my brother really wanted to become an idol. it was his dream to become one. but if he decided to train as a trainee , no one will take care of me who was only eight years old , until my brother thought of the granny he works for. he asked her if she could manage and she agreed. my brother told her that he will pay for all the expenses but she just said that if he can work the same number of hours like before , she won't ask for any money to pay for my expenses. my brother agreed right away and she took care of until she fell sick after three years. i was eleven by than. my brother was 19 years old. he was about to debut when the granny who took care of me passed away. my brother became more stressed as there was no one who can take care of me anymore. i told him i was old enough to take care of myself , as long as i have a place to live and food to eat.

however , my brother wasn't convinced and decided to ask his friend , Kang Daniel if he could take care of me instead. Daniel agreed because he was the only child in his family and wanted to feel how is it like to have a sibling beside him. throughout the years when my brother was busy with his packed schedules because of his recent debut in 2014 , i stayed in Daniel's place for the time being. Daniel really took care of me like a younger sister and showered me with lots of love and care. i became more closer to Daniel instead of my own brother because of the amount of time we spent with each other. Daniel was also training as a trainee but he had been given the chance to go back at a certain timing everyday. at least there was someone who can still take care of me unlike my brother due to his different schedules. my brother could only visit me once or twice a month which made me look foward to days he will visit me. that was how i knew Daniel , who ruined my life.

———————————————————

A/N : omgg im so so so sorry if there were too many years and ages all that!! if you don't understand you can ignore them because it isn't really important in this book. im also sorry if this chapter is a little boring i wanted to put in all the information about Jaehye's brother and how she met Daniel. The next chapter will be about how she met Jihoon!!