1️⃣7️⃣

Jaehye's pov
i woke up and stayed in bed. i didn't feel like eating breakfast at all. yes i did experience morning sickness and all but i was actually quite used to it. i took my phone and texted Jihoon.

you:
oppa , can we meet today?

❤️Jihoon:
hmm , i checked my schedule
and i can only make it at
night. around 9pm? i think
its too late tho. tomorrow
you have school. let's meet
another time okay?

you:
ani oppa , please i need
to meet you today.
i have something to tell
you.

❤️Jihoon:
araseo , meet you at 9pm
at your place.

you:
oppa , can we meet
at the park where
we always go to?
i dont want
to stay at home
all day.

❤️Jihoon:
okay , anything for you 💓.

i looked at the last sentence that Jihoon sent and i cried. what is going to happen to me and Jihoon? is everything going to be over between us? i placed my hand over the area where the baby was and i said "it's all your fault. why couldn't you wait for a little while more? your father could have been a complete different person."

Jaebum's pov
i waited for Jaehye for quite some time at the dining table but she didn't come down today. i went upstairs and stood at her door. i heard her talking to herself. "it's all your fault. why couldn't you wait for a little while more? your father could have been a complete different person." i felt sad for Jaehye since her baby's father is someone she didn't love. i wanted to do something for her to help her but there is nothing i can do. i knocked on her door and opened it. i see her lying on her bed and i walked towards her.

"Jaehye-ah , oppa mianhae. you are having such a rough and hard time right now and i can't do anything to help you. i feel so useless." i said crying and Jaehye got up and pulled me to sit on her bed. "oppa , this isn't your fault. it's me who should be sorry to you. you are a famous idol and you have a sister who is pregnant with another idol's child , when we aren't even married. in the public's eyes , i'm a slut. people will start judging you and you and your group's reputation will be ruined because of me." Jaehye said and i hugged her with all my heart.

"Jaehye , listen. no matter what the public thinks about you , you are always my one and only sister. i love you." i told her and we remained in that position for quite some time.

Jaehye's pov
Jaebum hugged me and i hugged back. i really needed comfort right now. "oppa , i'm going to meet Jihoon oppa later at 9pm. will he be mad at me? i'm so scared." "it's okay Jaehye. i trust that Jihoon won't be mad at you as long as you tell him he truth. if he is mad at you , i will talk to him. don't be scared." after that we went down to eat.

Jihoon's pov
i checked my phone and saw that the time was 8.15pm. i got up and climbed down from my double decker bed. i went to my cupboard and took out my pink hoodie and grey pants. i grabbed my wallet , phone , mask and cap and made my way out of my room.

as i was walking to the door to exit my dorm , Daniel hyung came out from his room. "oh Jihoon-ah where are you going?" "i'm meeting someone. tell the rest i'll be back later hyung." he nodded without asking who and walked to the kitchen. i took out my shoes from the shoe rack and put on my mask and cap. i started walking to the park  where me and Jaehye always meet.

when i reached there , i checked the timing to see that it was 8.55pm. i waited until i saw a girl with long dark brown hair with highlights. she wore a cap and a mask as well. she was dressed in all black. she came to sit beside me and i said nothing. "Jihoon oppa. i'm Jaehye." i turned and faced her.

Jaehye's pov
i saw Jihoon immediately. even though he was covering his face , i could still recognise him. i went over to sit beside him. i called his name and he looked at me. "Jaehye-ah , what is it that you want to tell me?"

i faced him and i said "oppa , mianhae. the words i'm going to say is going to hurt you."

————————————————————

A/N : oh no..Jihoonie mianhae :( i'm so bad i'm srs