2️⃣3️⃣

Jisung's pov
after Jihoon brought Jaehye into his room , i dragged Daniel into our room , i closed and locked the door. i make him sit down on the bed as i wanted to have a chat with him.

"Daniel , do you really love Jaehye?" i asked and he looked up at me , surprised. "hyung , didn't i tell you already? i loved her ever since Jaebum hyung let me take care of her." he replied looking pissed af.

"Daniel , listen. if you really love that person , you have to give your blessings to her if she already likes someone else. because only when she is happy , you will be happy too." "hyung , why do you say so? not like you were in this situation too before."

"hyung was in this situation before. and it involves you. i liked Eunjung a long time ago. but didn't know she was a playgirl. one day i wanted to confess my feelings to her when i saw that you were with her holding hands. still remember the time when i asked you if you and Eunjung were together last time? that was when i decided to just give her my blessings and not force her to be with me. because whenever you come for practice bringing her along , whenever she smiles , i feel happy too."

"hyung..i'm sorry..i didn't know you liked Eunjung so i accepted her.." Daniel looked at me with sorry eyes. "it's okay..afterall , she isn't someone who takes relationship seriously. look what she did to you." Daniel looked down back on the floor.

"i just want you to do the same. imagine someone forcing you to be with her. will you be happy? why not give your blessings to whoever she is going to be with and both of you will be happy. okay?" i told him and i went to the door.

"stay here and reflect. rest well and sleep early." i closed the door after saying that.

Daniel's pov
after hearing Jisung's words , i thought really hard. should i really give up on Jaehye and give her to Jihoon? so she'll be happy?

the next morning..

Jaehye's pov
i woke up to see i'm beside Jihoon. i wanted to climb down his bed when he grabbed my hand. "where are you going?" he asked and i smiled at his morning face.

"just go back to sleep. i'm just going to the toliet." i said pinching his nose. "let me come with you. i'm worried Daniel hyung might come at you again." "it's okay , i'll be fine alright. go to sleep."

when i exit the room i looked around and found the toliet. when i was about to enter the toliet , Daniel came out from the room beside it. i immediately turned around wanting to walk away when he held onto my hand.

"Jaehye , i made up my mind. can we talk? i promise i won't hurt you." i turned to face him and i nodded. he led me upstairs and we sat down on the floor.

"look Jaehye. i'm sorry for my actions last night. i was too harsh. i didn't think. i'm really sorry." Daniel said i can feel his sincerity. "it's alright. i'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday too. it was really rude."

"Jaehye..last night Jisung hyung talked to me and..his words actually make sense. i will let you be with Jihoon and have to baby with him. but can i at least be the godfather of the child?" when Daniel said that , i was blur for a while.

"Jaehye??" Daniel called my name waving his hand in front of my face. "wait , you are letting me have to baby with Jihoon? and only want to be the godfather of this child? of course! of course you can!! if i say no , i'm not a human." i said really happily.

Daniel smiled and i hugged him. "thank you Daniel. for letting me have the baby with Jihoon." Daniel hugged back saying that it's not a problem.

Daniel's pov
when i said those words , i could tell Jaehye was shocked a little. she came foward and hugged me thanking me. Jisung was right. i do feel happier than last night when Jaehye was upset.

————————————————————

A/N : i'm sorry TT . initially , this story Jaehye was supposed to end up with Daniel but as i really started writing it , i felt that Jihoon fits Jaehye alot and i couldn't separate them:(
sorry for those of you who wanted Jaehye to be with Daniel. i didn't want Daniel to be the bad guy here too. i'll probably make another fanfic about Daniel next time this book is going to end soon. probably another one or two chapters :(