2️⃣1️⃣

Jaehye's pov
i woke up the next morning and went downstairs. i made my mind up and i have decided to abort the child. seeing Jihoon like this made me sad. and i can't seem to let him go.

i see Jaebum at the dining table waiting for me and i sat down. "oppa , i have decided to abort the child." "nae. araseo." Jaebum was looking at his phone and i'm sure he wasn't listening. "i said i'm going to abort the child oppa!" "nae.ar-MWO?! did Daniel allow you to?" Jaebum asked putting down his phone.

"i don't care about his opinion. he was the one who did this to me. besides , he can always get another girl pregnant again." i said in munching on the toast Jaebum made.

Jaebum's pov
although i loved Jaehye and Jihoon together , i can't not help my bestfriend too. he afterall is still someone who took care of Jaehye for so long. since i know that Jaehye is aborting the child , i should tell Daniel.

if i let Jaehye abort this child , Daniel will be really upset and i will feel guilty because i didn't help him. i might be hurting my sister if i inform Daniel , but i have to do this. if my sister goes under the knife to remove the child , her classmates will know about it and it will affect her.

i act like i agreed in her decision. but after she finished eating and went upstairs , i quickly took out my phone and texted Daniel.

you:
Daniel , Jaehye is going to
abort the baby. go and
stop her. i will text
you the hospital later.

Daniel:
MWO?! araseo hyung!
thanks for telling me!

after i texted Daniel Jaehye came down wearing casual clothes. "Jaehye-ah which hospital are you going? shall i come along?" Jaehye told me the hospital and said she won't need any company.

i texted Daniel the hospital immediately. i hope he can make in time.

Jaehye's pov
after eating breakfast , i went upstairs and changed to casual clothes. after that i went downstairs and Jaebum asked me which hospital i'm going and if i needed company. i told him the hospital and i said i didn't any company. with that i made my way to the hospital.

i was walking until i received a text from Daniel.

Daniel:
Jaehye , please don't
abort the child!
(seen)

i knew my brother will inform Daniel. i didn't want to reply back to him and just ignored the text and he kept spamming me telling me not to abort the child. i got annoyed by the text and the spam so i off phone.

Daniel's pov
Jaehye didn't reply back to my text but she read it already. i got more anxious. what if i can't make it in time? what if she already start the surgery when i get there? i felt so frustrated and i started crying.

Jisung hyung who was in the van with me comforted me. "Daniel-ah , its okay. we'll make it in time.. but you don't love Jaehye as a girl so why don't you allow her to abort the child?"

"hyung..actually..i loved Jaehye even before i knew Eunjung. but knowing her brother was Jaebum hyung..i didn't dare to try at all..that's why i accepted Eunjung as my girlfriend. and i really loved Eunjung but she broke my heart. when i knew Jaehye was pregnant with my child , deep inside me i was really happy. because i thought i can use the child to tie her to me so she can never leave me. but now she is going to abort the child.."

Jaehye's pov
i sat at the waiting area while waiting for the nurse to call me to bring me to the doctor. after about 15 mins , the nurse called my name and i got up to follow the nurse. as i was walking towards the nurse , i heard someone call out to me.

"Jaehye!" i turned around to see Daniel with Jisung. i turned back to face the nurse and said "where were we going again? let's go" the nurse nodded and continued walking.

suddenly i felt someone grab my wrist. i turned around and saw Daniel holding my wrist. "miss Im? shall we go now?" the nurse asked and i said "um , give me a minute." "no. she isn't going for the surgery. sorry for the inconvenience caused." Daniel said and the nurse bowed and left.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DO-" before i could finish my sentence , i was hit and i fainted.

sneak peak of next chapter:
"Jaehye! please don't abort the baby! i promise i will make you happy! please Jaehye!"

————————————————————