epilogue

it has been five years since my first child was born. i got many hurtful comments when Jihoon and i announced our marriage after our long 'relationship' since we knew each other.

but Jihoon's fans slowly accepted me and even supported me being with Jihoon. Daniel was still single since he was focusing more on his career like my brother.

i was an actress under the same entertainment as my brother. my brother introduced me to his ceo and i auditioned to get into acting industry. thankfully i was accepted.

me and Jihoon initially wanted one boy and one girl. but it seems like we aren't getting any daughter at all. our first 'child' was Daniel's but we decided to keep it a secret from the public since we wanted to avoid trouble.

luckily my five year old looked like me and not Daniel or things will change and get pretty bad.

Park Euihoon. our first 'child'. me and Jihoon wanted to give the name that has Daniel's name in it so we gave that.

Park Taehoon. my second gift came to me after a year and now he is four. he is me and Jihoon's first official child but let's just keep it to second.

Park Byeonghoon. my third gift came to me after two years since me and Jihoon wanted to focus on our careers. but this child was , i can say by a mistake since both me and Jihoon said we didn't want anymore kids. but oh well. he is now coming to two years.

and there was this once i was wondering why can't we have a daughter so i asked Jihoon one night , which created our first daughter.

flashback

"Jihoon-ah , i'm just thinking. it's getting more unfair. there are more boys than girls in this family. what if in the future no one plays with me because the boys will be playing with you and i'll be alone." i pouted and Jihoon smirked.

"so you want another child? let's work hard till we get a girl okay? come over here." Jihoon said trying to pin me to the bed. i escaped out of his grasp and said. "you little piggy!!" i stuck my tougue out and we both ran around our room quietly since our three boys were asleep.

when Jihoon caught me , he pinned me to the bed. "we will have to be quiet tonight , or we will wake the kids up."

end of flashback

and that was how our fourth baby ,
Park Soohye , came into our life. she was our first daughter and me and Jihoon plan to stop having any kids because it was getting tiring.

me and Jihoon were glad that Soohye was the youngest because she have three older brothers who can take care of her.

me and Daniel's relationship as siblings was still going strong. and sometimes i even try arranging blind dates for him because i want him to find his other half soon too. but he always never turns up for any of the dates.

i was really happy with my life as i have a good and stable job , and a lovely and caring brother. also my kids have wonderful godfathers and lastly , i'm thankful for having a happy family.

end.

————————————————————

A/N : this is the end of the father of my child. thanks for supporting this book!!