1️⃣4️⃣

Daniel's pov
i arrived at the building where me and Jaehye always meet at its rooftop. i took the lift and went up to the rooftop. when i opened the door to the rooftop , i saw a girl who have wavy dark brown hair with blonde highlights.

 when i opened the door to the rooftop , i saw a girl who have wavy dark brown hair with blonde highlights

she turned around and looked at me. we both made eye contact but she broke it. i than said "i'm here Jaehye. now let's start talking." i walked towards her direction and sat beside her. she stood up almost immediately and walked to the wall , resting her elbows on them.

Jaehye's pov
Daniel came over and sat beside me. i stood up and went to the wall and rest my elbows on it. "oppa , do you still remember the day Eunjung unnie broke up with you?" "dayeonhaji. it was one of the worst memories to have in my life." Daniel replied back.

"you do remember drinking a lot that day as well right?" i asked still not willing to turn around and make eye contact. "yea , and i remember texting you. after that , i don't remember much." Daniel told me and we were quiet for a while. "so you want me to meet you just to tell me this? it still doesn't answer why you are so mad at me."

"haiz" i sighed. i took a deep breath and said "Daniel , i'm pregnant." "that's great!! congratulations!! who's the dad??" Daniel started being so happy. "is it uri Jihoonie? wahh uri Jihoonie has grown up already!" Daniel seems like he had forgotten i'm mad at him and it just pissed me even more that he seems happy about me being pregnant.

"its you...you're the dad..." i told him crying already. "Jaehye...w-what did y-you just s-say? me? im the d-dad? haha this isn't funny Jaehye! why would i be the dad?" i had enough of him making fun of everything so i yelled. "BECAUSE OF YOUR ONE STUPID MISTAKE! BECAUSE I'M SO STUPID TO CARE FOR YOU!THAT IS WHY YOU ARE THE DAD!FUNNY ENOUGH FOR YOU?! WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING?! ISN'T IT VERY FUNNY?! IT'S SO FUNNY I'M LAUGHING SO BADLY HA HA HA HA HA!" i was actually crying already.

Daniel was speechless at my actions. the way how i shouted at him so loudly. i never ever shouted at him like this before. he waited till i calmed down and asked "did you take test? or go see the doctor? to confirm it? and why are you so sure that i'm the father of this baby?" "yes i did. the doctor said i'm 8 weeks pregnant. i started feeling morning sickness a few days ago and i searched up online to see that it might be pregnancy. i bought the pregnancy test kit and it says its a positive. i went to the doctor and she told me i am pregnant." i said sniffing in between.

"on the day the Eunjung unnie broke up with you , you were so devastated and you drank so much. you text me where you were and i rushed to you immediately. i then called for a taxi to bring you home. along the way , you kept calling out for Eunjung unnie and even took me as Eunjung unnie. when we reached your house , i cleaned you up and wanted to leave after settling you in bed but you wouldn't let me leave. you even forced me to sleep with you because in your eyes i was Eunjung unnie. i tried pushing you away from me and tried waking you up to reality but you just wouldn't. and then it happened. i gave up. because i had no strength. i felt like i have betrayed Jihoon oppa. he loved me so much but yet? i slept with one of his members." i said all of this crying.

"Jaehye , i'm so sorry. you..i-i.." Daniel faced me apologising. "save it Daniel , what's done is done. i want to abort this baby but it will also mean i'm killing a life. which i don't want to. but if i don't abort it , Jaebum will know everything and you know what will happen to you. and now you are so famous , every single one of your fans love you so much. what if they know everything about this? this is going to ruin your group's image." i told him looking at him for once. "listen Jaehye , i'll give you the freedom to choose what you want to do with the baby. either way i will support you. if you choose to keep the baby and you don't want to marry me , then can i ask if i can have the baby instead? since you and Jihoon can be together and start a family yourselves. if you don't want to keep the baby , i'm also okay with it." Daniel replied back looking into my eyes. "NO! if i keep the baby he/she is coming with me! i will be the one giving birth to him/her! i'm sure Jihoon oppa will be okay with it!" i replied back standing up.

"no Jaehye , i won't let that happen. either you keep the baby and give it to me after you give birth to him/her , or you abort it. i'm sorry but i have to do this" Daniel said back and i shouted "YOU ARE SO RIDICULOUS! YOU MADE MY LIFE SO MESSED UP AND NOW YOU ARE CONTROLLING MY DECISIONS?! WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT?!" and i ran away.

i was hurt by what Daniel told me to do. it's going to hurt me either way. if i can't give up my child , i will have to give up my love. if i can't give up my love , i will have to give up my child. why is god doing this to me?

————————————————————

A/N : next chapter Jaebum will find out everything!! and omg? 100+ views already? thank yall so much!! please vote tho :( the no. of votes is still 0. oh and i'm sorry if Daniel sounds like an asshole here hehe.