6️⃣

Jaehye's pov
it was time to get ready to go to school. i packed my bag and changed into my uniform. i went downstairs and walked to the main door when Jihoon called out to me. "Jaehye , i made breakfast for the both of us , eat some before you go okay?" "im not hungry oppa , and i running late. help yourself with anything at home. i'll go first. bye." i said that and left the house with a confused Jihoon inside. i walked to school with my earphones in my ears playing sad songs. i was walking until i saw Daniel walking on the opposite direction. i fasten my pace and walked with my head down low so he won't see me. i stood at one side of the bus stop with my head low and hoped he wouldn't recognise me.

Daniel's pov
i woke up feeling a throbbing pain in my head. i saw my clothes all over the floor. i looked at myself and saw that i was naked. 'hmm maybe i jus wanted to sleep comfortably thats all.' i got up and took new clothes to wear. after changing , i went to the kitchen to see i had no more milk left. i decided to go the supermarket to get some other stuff other than milk. after buying all the necessary things , i walked out of the supermarket and walked towards the bus stop. i saw a familiar person at the bus stop and then i realised it was Jaehye. "Jaeh-." i called out to her until her bus arrived and she got on. 'well its alright. i can always visit her again if i have the time'

Jaehye's pov
my bus arrived and i quickly got on. i didn't want to see Daniel for the time being. or maybe forever. after what he did to me last night. even though he was drunk , i still blamed him for everything.

school was different for me. i did the test it went okay but i couldn't concentrate during lessons. when i went back home , Jihoon was still around. "oppa , don't you have practice today?" i asked him and he turned around. "yea i have but i needed to stay here because i know that you are not feeling well. i can tell something us wrong. tell oppa will you?" Jihoon asked me while pulling my hand to sit on the sofa. " oppa , i have nothing to hide. if i knew something you know i will tell you first." i replied back lying , hoping he would buy that. Jihoon nodded and took his bag " oh ya! Jaebum hyung said that he wants me to tell you he is coming over to stay with you during his break. he wants to spend time with you before he has to go back to his schedules. goodbye Jaehye , saranghae!!" he told me and exited my house. my brother is coming home?! finally , i missed him so much. but he can't know about what had happened to me or Daniel is dead.

————————————————————

A/N :whew im tired alright. pls vote pleasee :(