1️⃣2️⃣

Daniel's pov
i looked at my schedules for tomorrow and luckily i have nothing on after 8pm. i took out my phone and messaged Jaehye. 'Jaehye-ah , oppa is going to come over and visit you tomorrow!' i sent the text and placed my phone back in my pocket and made my way back home.

Jaehye's pov
i looked at my phone and saw that i have a new message from Daniel. i didn't want to read it so i ignored his message. i went to bed with my eyes still teary.

the next morning , i woke up with my eyes puffy. i still got ready for school as usual and went downstairs. however , my brother wasn't downstairs like he used to. but there was a plate of food and a cup of milk on the table. i'm guessing my brother has woke up to cook for me and went back to sleep.

i took the bread to eat but i vomited in my mouth. i rushed to the bathroom and vomited again. why must pregnant mothers suffer like this. after vomiting , i walked to the dining table and packed the food my brother cooked for me in a lunch box. i wanted to eat it during class secretly since my brother woke up early to cook for me.

after school , i went home to see my brother sitting at the sofa watching television. " oh your home? Daniel is coming over tonight at around 8.30pm. i'll be cooking for us." well maybe i should have seen his message or i will not be so shocked right now. " ne oppa." i replied and went upstairs to my room.

the few hours passed by so quickly that it was already 8pm. i could hear my brother cooking downstairs but i was already hungry. after a while , the doorbell rang. " Jaehye-ah , Daniel is here~" i rolled my eyes and took a deep breath in. i went downstairs and Daniel greeted me with a smile. " Jaehye-ah!! oppa missed you so much!" he opened his arms wanting to hug me but i just walk pass him.
" wah!! oppa!! what good food you cooked today? smells delicious!!" i smiled at Jaebum.

Daniel's pov
i missed Jaehye so much and when i saw her , i really wanted to hug her really badly.
" Jaehye-ah!! oppa missed you so much!" i told her smiling at her but she didn't even smile back and just walked passed me. i thought maybe she was just playing with me so i ran behind her and backhugged her. "Jaehye-ah , did you miss me?" i asked but she pushed my hands away without looking at me. i was a little hurt by her actions and wanted to find out why but decided to ask her later in private.

Jaehye's pov
Daniel backhugged me and i immediately pushed him away. he was getting annoying to be honest.

after eating , i ran up to my room and closed the door. i wanted to avoid every single 'bonding' time i'm suppose to have with Daniel because , why would i bond with someone who ruined my life decisions? when i was studying , i heard someone knock on my door. i swear i have really forgotten that Daniel was in my house and i said "come in" Daniel came into my room and i turned around. "what are you doing here?! get out!" i sort of 'yelled' because i didn't want Jaebum to come upstairs. "Jaehye , why aren't you talking to me anymore? did i do anything wrong? why are you doing this to me?" he asked me holding my hand. i replied with tears in my eyes "you don't remember  anything? at all? that night?" he looked at me in the eyes and asked "what is there to remember about which night?"

at this moment my tears started flowing down my cheeks.Daniel noticed and immediately reached out to clear them but i hit his hand away. "stay away from me , Kang Daniel. don't ever come close to me ever again. I hate you. u ruined everything." i told him and kicked him out of my room.

Daniel's pov
Jaehye told me to stay away from her..why?..and which night was she talking about? i walked downstairs feeling confused. i wanted to ask Jaebum hyung but it seems like he went to bed already. i exited their house and took out my phone. i clicked on Jaehye's name and messaged her:

you:
Jaehye-ah , can you at least
tell me what did oppa do
wrong?
(seen)

————————————————————

A/N : how do you guys like the story so far? comment and vote please!! also check out my other book too!! its 'living with wanna one'