5️⃣

Jaehye's pov
the next morning , i woke up feeling a little sore below there. i turned around to see Daniel still sleeping. i looked around and saw both of our clothes all around the floor. i started crying again recalling everything that happened last night..

flashback

"KANG DANIEL!! LET ME GO!!! I'M NOT EUNJUNG I'M JAEHYE! STOP IT!!!!" i shouted at him still trying to push him away. he didnt budge at all. i was getting tired and losing my strength. he started taking off his clothes and threw it onto the floor. he tried to take off mine but i was holding onto my shirt. i didn't want to do this to someone who has taken care of me like an older brother but i had no other choice. i slapped him hard on the face and he stopped his actions. " please..let me go..whatever you are doing right now is going to land u in deep trouble.."i was crying already. "aww..Eunjung-ah dont cry..i'll make things more fun okay?" he said while touching my face. he took his shirt and used it to tied my hands to the bed , used his tie and blindfold me. at this point i was really scared as i only could move my legs. i kicked everywhere to see if i could kick Daniel. but i felt someone grab ahold of my legs and took my shorts down. Daniel started kissing me everywhere and i couldnt move much. i knew i was going to regret giving in but i had no more strength to go against him anymore. i gave up and cried more and more.

end of flashback

after crying for awhile , i took my clothes that were on the floor and put them on. i wanted to get out of this house before Daniel wakes up or he will start asking things and i wouldn't know how to reply. i took my phone and wallet that were also on the floor and exited Daniel's house. i turned on my phone to see 35 messages and 20 missed calls from Jihoon. most of the text were asking where i was. i didn't bother replying as i was really in a bad mood. when i entered my house , Jihoon ran towards me and hugged me. "you scared me..i thought something bad has happened to you. why didn't you come home last night? and i called you and text you but u didnt reply back." Jihoon said as i broke the hug. "Daniel was drunk so i brought him home. i wanted to leave after i cleaned him up but i was too worried about him so i stayed over. im sorry i forgot the text you and my phone was on silent mode thats why i didn't pick your calls or reply your messages. i'll go to my room now." i said without any emotion and walked away. it was only 4.30am but i didnt want to go back to bed. instead , i stayed up studying the remaining notes i haven't revised yet.

————————————————————

A/N : pls votee:((