That Girl

Cameron: "Didn't have to run, I knew it was love from a mile away"

He didn't believe in love at first sight much, but after only a few days with you he really knew what was going to happen . He knew he was going to fall in love with you from the beginning. You were perfect and he really didn't have a problem with the idea of falling for you.

Taylor: "But I had to catch you, been running through my mind all day baby"

You played hard to get. All Taylor did was think of you and how to make you feel the same way. It was hard, he chased you for quite some time. It was different for him to like a girl who he had to work for because most girls threw themselves at him. He did succeeded though in catching not only you but your heart.

Jack G:"They all say I'm crazy, cause anybody even when your father say, That I can't be with you, I don't hear what they say"

You're parents don't like him so much and you're friends like him maybe a little too much. Everyone in you life is either jealous or disapproving. He doesn't care though. You two love each other and really don't care how crazy you seem to other people. It's exactly how it's supposed to be.

Matt:"Cause I'm in love with that girl, So don't be mad at me"

The fans were mad of course. Matt had always been up for grabs. He did come to love you though and tried his hardest to make everyone else see how great you are. He wants to make everyone happy and he does succeed. People ship it.

Nash: "So what you're from the other side of the tracks..."

You two aren't the typical similar couple. People see Nash with a perfect,preppy, model, blonde type girl. You two are quite different. But, he doesn't care. He loves the contrast and how you feed off one another. It's more fun because you both learn new things from each other all the time.

Hayes: "Now we didn't have to fall, but we fell in love to the bottom, babe."

It was just a little thing for fun at first. Neither of you thought it would get too serious. Being teenagers you guys are a little young for love. But, as time went on so did the relationship. Without even trying you both fell for each other seriously and hard.

Aaron: "No one's there to catch us like when you fell from heaven that day, baby"

It's strictly a you two relationship. You don't rely on any outside forces to keep you together or pull you apart. No ones there the catch you but him and same thing the other way around. You're love is strong and therefore your life is easy.

Carter: "Cause since I saw your face, I've been staring just the same."

No matter how much time passes he still looks at you the same way that he did when he first knew he loved you. Not a minute in the day does he ever doubt how much you mean to him.

Shawn: "Now don't it seem like these days, That everybody's got something to say"

Seriously everyone talks about you guys. Surprisingly though it's always in a good way. Freaking everyone loves you together. Every day there's a new reason why you two are quote, "Like oh my god too perfect to handle".

Jack J: "But I don't pay attention to the talk baby"

He really doesn't listen to rumors or care about what anyone has to say. You two really don't let anything bother you. Words don't really hurt you guys honestly. It's a lot easier to not care.

-----
{ This kinda sucks I'm sorry it's not my best ~G }