Someone gives you hate on twitter

Nash: "@Nashsblueeyes: Nash is the stupidest guy ever for dating her." Happiest Guy is what you meant

Taylor: "@SexyBandanaboi Ain't nobody got time for (Y/N) and her fake ass shit." Who the fuck gave you the right to hate

Jack G: "@SuckmyassMatt Gilinsky deserves so much better than (Y/N). He should dump the bitch" You should first learn some manners. Matt isn't going to suck a rude ass I know that for sure.

Sammy: "@Omahabootypop (Y/N) needs to like go die in a hole or something." You need to like go fuck yourself or something

Hayes: "@ChadGrierIsBae (Y/N) isn't even a good girlfriend. Hayes needs someone that can love him." She does love me, and very well actually. Don't say things if you are misinformed ok.

Cameron: "@RidinDallasAllNite CAMERON DON'T DATE THAT HOE (Y/N)!! SHE AIN'T NO GOOD" Im going to pretend you didn't just ask me to hate you. (Y/N) is perfect ok

Aaron: "@AaronsFavPorno Aaron's little girlfriend is a no good, worthless human being. She can leave." You Can leave because I'm ashamed you're an Aaron girl. You don't deserve your username either.

Shawn: "@ShawnsTenInch (Y/N) is going to ruin Shawn I promise you that." Yeah, ruin my innocence ;)

Carter: "@CartersRiceField Fuck (Y/N) " Aye that's the plan. I'm tryin

Dillon: "@TaylorandDylanOTP (Y/N) Needs to be put in a bitch institution" You, are an Ass my dear. You go to a bitch Institution and (Y/N) will just come to my house instead.

Matthew: "@ThrowMattsAssInACircle (Y/N) needs to loose some weight and put some makeup on that mess. Come on Matt." Your mother needs to wash your mouth out with soap. My Darling is damn near Perfect just the way she is.

Jack J: "@TwerkforJohnson (Y/N) needs to get the hell away from Jack. She is such a Shady Slut." Everyone can have their own opinion but you are fucking wrong.

--------

{ Double update because I've been slow lately and I love you guys. I totally loved writing this one. I had fun coming up with the twitter usernames and everything, it was nice.

Dedicated to everyone with a fan twitter account. You should follow me. I will follow back if you say you're from Wattpad.

My twitter is :

Personal- @Gracecassidy15
Fan- @Ft_Whitesides

Bye bbys. Love ya ~G }