Your Romeo and Juliet Quote

(Ok so I know that book is crazy and the kids are stupid but It's a hopeless classic and very romantic ok)

Shawn: "Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine, That all the world will be in love with night"

Shawn was literally a perfect human being, and you knew that. You also knew that once his solo singing career started up he was going to shine. Everyone would adore him as much as you did. He's not just talented, but an amazing person at heart as well. Everyone would absolutely love him.

Matt: "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee,The more I have, for both are infinite."

You are the love of Matthews life. He would go to the end of the world to make you happy. Forever and always does he plan to stay. You are his infinite love that some people can only pray for.

Jack Gilinsky: "Which, as they kiss, consume"

Your relationship was overrun by physical desires. Wether that's good or bad you choose. You guys just can't stay off of one another. It's a bit toxic.

Aaron: "Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow"

Leaving each other is never easy yet you both have to constantly deal with it. It sad and unwanted by, yet it's a reward at the same time. Despite Aaron is away from you, he is off building his dream and having fun. His happiness is all you could ask for. Putting up with sorrowful goodbyes is worth him.

Taylor: "Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it."

You were first Taylor's friend and he watched boys tear you down and break you too pieces. One day he just could not take it anymore. He brought you into his arms and held you closer than ever before then confessed you he loved you. You've always deserved better than what you dated and he wanted to be that guy. For he truly values your love.

Carter: "For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

There always seems to be problems between you and Carter. Problems that caused you or him stress. It was a bit hard but you two did power through it all. For he was your Carter, your Romeo. The only one you would ever even want, stress or not.

Nash: "Have not saints lips"

At first Nash was hesitant to be with you. He knew you were extraordinary and great, which was the problem. There was no doubt in his mind you would have him rapped around your finger, become his weakness and sin of lust. But you changed his mind, for even saints fall in love. Not that Nash was a saint of course.

Cameron: "Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged."

Cameron brought out the tiger in you. You hadn't slept with anyone before him, not someone you cared about sleeping with that is. He brought out quite the naughty girl in you.

Hayes: "You kiss by the book."

It is quite simple really. Hayes has never experienced true love or passion before you. Yes, in general he knows what he is doing; rather it be kissing or making one smile. He's had no trouble with this before. But with you, he's unsure of how to carry things out. You were a new experience for him entirely. For you don't learn the use of passion through books, simply the mechanics.

Dillon: "Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast."

Everyone thinks that Dillon is a Jump into it guy. And while he has done irrational or pointless things, with you he is completely different. He doesn't want to take things too fast and ruin anything like he has done before. He wants meaning and love to truly form between you two. Slow and steady wins the race.

Jack J: "Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. Then your love would also change."

You're deathly afraid that Jack will change his mind. You see yourself as just another girl amongst the crowd of Jack lovers, not even the most attractive one at that. Jack though, knows how set he is on you. Unlike the changing phases of the moon, Jacks love for you is consistent. Don't forget that.