He likes watching you...

Nash: He likes watching you cook. He loves a woman that can cook, its just so hot to him.

Cameron: He likes to watch you read. Cameron loves how focused you get, and you let out little laughs at simple words on a page which he thinks is adorable.

Hayes: He likes watching you play games. Wether it's a video game, board game, or card game he just loves how into it you get. You get competitive which is hot.

Taylor: He likes watching you drive.
You have a bit of road rage which he thinks is hilarious.

Shawn: He likes watching you sleep. Not in a weird way, he just loves how relaxed you look and everything seems so simple in those moments of silence.

Carter: Dance. Wether it's just a few silly moves or gliding along his body to the music he loves watching you. You look so carefree and happy which he absolutely loves.

Matthew: He likes watching you fangirl. Whatever band it is or actor, he doesn't pay much attention to what your freaking out about but he loves it. It's like a surge of happiness going through you. It's adorable and spectacular.

Jack J: He likes watching you do your hair. The way your hands run over it drive him crazy. He just wants to run his own hands through it, probably mess it up a little with his rough touch.

Aaron: He likes watching you drink. Its a little weird but he likes the way your neck muscles move when you swallow and the way you run your tongue over your lip after pulling the glass away.

Jack G: He loves watching you work out. Not that you need too, he loves you the way you are really but it's still hot when you do work out. Honestly the sweat and noises you make turn him on a little. He likes a woman with determination.