Chapter 7

A/N- OMG THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!! can't believe that I even have 1 read!!! lol but in all cerealness (lol) thanks SOOOOO MUCH u have no idea how good it makes a person feel to look at there read counts and actually see that ur not the only one reading it!!! well ur not reading this book for my babbling so here is chapter 7 hope u enjoy!!!

_______________________________

He walked over to me with a big grin it scared me I wanted to move from my bed but I couldn't move at all I suddenly heard the song "pound the alarm" by nicki Minaj come on and It actually made me relax a little bit he smiled wider I didn't think that was possible...

"Oh sweet heart I'm not human" he said 'wait did I say that out loud?' I thought

"nope you didn't" he said as he got closer 'okay that was definitely in my head OMG HE CAN READ MINDS!!!!!' I thought to myself

"you bet I can now where were we... oh yeah about here" he said then flashed a set of fangs then dug them into my neck I screamed in horror and the pain was unbearable "well now we can be together forever my mate" 'mate? I have heard that word before...wait I that's a werewolf or vampires soul person the person they are ment to be together!!! NO he can't be MY mate NO NO NO!!' I screamed these words in my head knowing he heard me because his expression changed when I said NO so that's how I for some reason i couldn't actually speak out loud "Well sweety I hate to break it to you but people don't pick who there mate is and by three days time you will be a vampire like me and then we can be together for ever" I shivered when he said ever it sounded so dark so...creepy

"KILE!!! KILE!!!! KILE!!!!!!" I screamed his name at the top of my lounges hoping he could hear me but I already knew the answer he couldn't he was on the first floor and I was on the third plus my room is sound proof for....obvious reasons I now regret begging my parents for that part of my room...

"well looks like we will be here for awhile sweet heart" the vampire said I sudered when he called my sweat heart I didn't like it...AT ALL!!!

(A/N almost ended it here but decided it was to short and I couldn't do that to ya guys!!!)

**three days later** I screamed in agonising pain as I felt a fire attacking my heart I heard my heart rate pick up then its last beats I quickly shot up and realised I wasn't dead but that I was..a...vampire... I shuddered at the thought.

"well now that your finished with your transformation we can well.." he started to unzip his pants quickly realising what was happening I got off my bed in a speed that I thought wasn't even possible I ran to my door but it was blocked he ran over to me then pushed me up against the wall he started to kiss me then I realised that he was gonna rape me 'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!' I screamed in my head then he stoped and looked at me funny...

"Your..your..not my mate well that was a wast of venom and time bye bitch" he said with a frown then left through the window I jumped through my wall and ran down the stairs I needed to find kile and as the Spanish would say AHORDA!!!!
_______________________________

A/N Hey my peoples thanks for reading lol already said that I feel like a broken record lol well she's a vampire now oh and for all the people that don't know Spanish ahorda Means "now" In English