Chapter 21

A/N OMG I love love love love love you all so much!!!! 4K reads 4,000!!!!!!!!!! Well my silent readers read on this long chapter so you can enjoy.... :) /:( plz be comment I really do wanna hear your opinion and stuffs :P

___________(#Batman)____________

Jennifers pov

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY ADDRESS MORGAN?!?!" I yelled I mean he was a pervert, and now he's a stalker two?

"that's for me to know babe and for you to never find out" he said with a wink

"get the fuck away from my house you sick creep!! "

" babe,  calm your tits"

"I WILL NEVER CALM MY TITS!!! "that's when I felt warm arms around my waist from behind.

" Jenny,  baby,  who is this?" Jacobs voice asked.

"oh Jacob sweetie this is Morgan, he is a creepy,  perverted, stalker from my school" I said back to Jacob while looking over my shoulder at him and giving his cheek a kiss. Trying to make it look like me and him are dating.

"I'm also her boyfriend" Morgan said with... Confidence?

"HA-"I faked laughed "- In your dreams Morgan, I would never date you! Besides I'm with Jacob." as if you prove a point I turned around in Jakes arms and kissed him on the lips... For awhile. I moved my hands up into his hair and he moved his hands onto my thighs hosting me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. But unfortunately as much as I loved kissing Jake we had to stop so he could breath. I turned my head around to see that Morgan was gone. YES!

"thanks for participating Jake,  I really hate him." I said as I let go of him and jumped down walking around him swaying my hips as I did so and then walking into the kitchen to put the grocerys away. As soon as I reached my destination another pair of arms was wrapped around my waist.... And I knew that they weren't Jakes.

"Why were you making out with the mutt?" kile whispered in my ear and before I could respond he quickly turned me around in an in-human speed and crashed his lips onto mine. I quickly responded and kissed him back. But then something occurred to me and I pushed him back.

"did you just use vampire speed?" I asked kile... Kinda excited.

"um no" was all he got out I was so confuzzled but got even more confuzzled when I was no longer in kile's arms and kile was on the ground... Getting beaten up by Jake?

"You little no good mother fucking, Man whore! She's mine! Got it? She's mine and always will be mine, half breed " Jake growled up while beating the shit out of kile.... I stopped dead in my tracks did Jake just call kile a half breed? And if so, then, what is a half breed? How does it happen? How is it created? I put all my thoughts on hold when I heard kile scream out in pain, And what sounded like a bone snapping.

"Jacob Black,  get off kile now or else you will be punished!" I practically yelled. Jake stopped abusing kile and then got off him. "good boy."  I said to Jake and then patted his head. "here kile let me go get some ice for you" I said then turned toward the fridge (aka my love) and got some ice for kile.

*********(#Batman)************

"Jenny! That's not true! I slapped him!!" Gabby playfully yelled at me, I was telling a story about this one time when she got perved on by the guy named Michel.

"now.. That's bull shit! You let it happen! Kile, back me up on this. You were there too!" I said while turning my self toward kile who was on my left. We were on the patio in the back, I was sitting in the chair and kile was sitting on the couch next to the chair, Jake was sitting in the chair that was next to mine on my right, and Gabby was infront of me. We were all in a circle.

"it's true, Gabby you let him feel you up!" kile said while making gestures with his hands infront of her body.

"fine whatever it looks like I'm not getting ANYWERE with you guys so.... I'm just gonna go to sleep, it's late anyways." Gabby said, she then preceded to get the up and yawn.

"yeah, it's getting late you guys should go to sleep." I said agreeing with gabby. The boys nodded and then got up and followed gabby inside and up the stairs to there rooms. As soon as I heard all the doors shut I got up and practicly ran to the  computer. I then proceeded to go on Google and type in the one thing that has been bothering me all day...

What is a half breed?

75 diffrent thingy majiggy's popped up (hey don't judge I just forgot what they are called).

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!!! " I shouted at my computer I needed to know wtf a half breed is and none of these are showing me anything!! A sudden burning in my throat occurred my hands shot up to hold my throat. Damn, I'm thirsty! I hate this.. I've been craving human blood and I really don't wanna drink it, I mean I was a human once it would be like cannibalism!!!!  And im not up to that life.

I got up and slowly made my way to the kitchen, once I got there I opened up the freezer and grabbed the meat out of it. Not even caring that it was frozen I extended my fangs and

sunk my teeth into it... It was like drinking a slushy... It's so hard to get threw the straw!!!
________________(#Batman)_______

Sorry um COMMENT!!!  VOTE!! COMMENT!!!  AND COMMENT!!!!