Chapter 23

A/N  HEYYYY PEOPLE!!!! U VOTED FOR THIS STORY AND NOW IM UPDATING!!! this chapter is dedicated to MissMarrie because she helped me pick out the cast. Thanks gurl .
____________________________________

I. Can't. Take. It!!! 

I'm fed up!!

These stupid telemarketers keep calling my cell phone (they would call my house phone but.. I um yeah I broke it) and they are getting on my last nerve and as a great man once said....

You are making me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry!!!

Yeah, so what I quoted the hulk!! Whatcha gonna do about it!?! Huh punk!?!?! Well anyways... Telemarketers all need to go die in a hole.

"you okay sis?" gabby asked from behind me.

"nope, I'm getting fed up with these telemarketers..." I said, then slammed my phone down onto the table that was right next to me.

"then do what I do send them to 'voice mail' (except you will actually be picking up) and say hey its Jenny I'm to busy having a life go to hell telemarketers then hang up" she replied with a smile.

A big grin appeared on my face. "have I ever told you how much I love ya little sis?" I said then pulled her into a hug.

"aww look it's so cute!" kile exclaimed as he came into the room. He then walked over to us (while I was still hugging gabby) then asked "can I join?" and with out permission came in and hugged us both.

"ahh I can't breath you guys are gonna kill me!!" gabby exclaimed while trying to break free from me and kiles grasp.

"GROUP HUG!!" an all to familiar voice shouted then a warm pair of arms wrapped around everyone.

"oh no!! Not you too Jake!!" gabby said from inside the cacoon of arms and body's that were surrounding her small frame.

"Yes, Jake too" a very annoyed looking kile stated.

"mmk well I'm done now." I said then quickly (in vampire speed) ran out of the cacoon of body's and arms and out of the room. I just couldn't handle all the tension that was in there.. I need some air.

I walked out side and spelt something AMASING..... Is that a... Deer? In the middle of town?

WHAAAAAAAAA!?! It smells delicious!!

I run out of the house and just as I the sent becomes stronger I.....

____________________________________