chapter 12

A/N for realizes this time!!!!! hey guys uh I would like to say that's for all of the awesome support!!!! and that I have a YouTube channel I have had it for some time now I post vids and stuff and I act like a complete goof ball if u want to u can check me out my YouTube channel is - savanna douvier

my kik- lavagi

my social- 55... NO UR NOT GETTING THAT lol

lol u don't have to check me out and if you do, could you leave me a comment and I will dedicate a chapter to ya!!!

Yeah, so this is Pariz_Love AKA Katherine and yeah! I came here for your power! You are a powerful Goddess that would bring a total disaster in this worl- I'm kidding guys, chillax xD

I just came here to edit Savanna's work :P

_______________________________

Kiles pov

I sighed with defeat, still not finding anything nice to wear. I just realised how bad it is for gurls. (A/N: I spell it like that on purpose) I mean, they dig into their closet for hours to find something nice to wear everyday.

Sighing once again, I decided on simple sweats and a gray t-shirt that said 'I'm sexy and I know it' on it.

Then I sat on my bed and started thinking about my 'family' and about all the good times we had together. Like the time when we went to picnic all together and it started to rain while all of us got mud stains on our pants... I even wasted my new shoes, that day.

Thinking about good times, my mind made its own way and guided me to my..should I officially call her my girlfriend, now? I now wondered what she was up to...I mean what can a vampire do? Probably not much.

She has been cleaning and re-arranging the house like crazy its kind of..scaring me. Like seriously, this house has never been so clean before.

I finally came to the conclusion that I was hungry so I shrugged everything off and made my way down the stairs. As I did I heard the phone ring again. It made me cringe at the sound and stop dead in my tracks, remembering the last time that the phone rang. It rang about two times before I heard a big bang.

The phone stopped ringing completely, I was kinda scared on what happened, so I continued down the stairs, until I reached the kitchen where Jen was sitting on the counter sucking the last piece of the raw meat, dry.

I would have to go to the store to get some more for her but our money supply is running low because well..we don't have jobs and most jobs are already taken. Jen and I haven't been talking much but she gave me a nod as she finished her meal while I gave her a nod back.

I headed towards the fridge only to find what exactly? Absolutely nothing. It was completely empty. In times like this, there should be a dramatic tumbleweed that'll brush over this emptied scene...

Heading towards the pantry, I looked around and found a can cream of mushroom soup. I opened it with a can opener and started eating it out of the can.

"What the hell are you eating?" Jen asked, walking towards me. I simply pointed towards the label and she frowned "That used to be my favorite thing to eat" I felt bad for her so I handed the can and spoon to her.

"You may be a vampire now, but let's see if the myth is true that you can't eat human food", she then took the spoon and put a spoon-full of 'cream of mushroom soup' into her mouth. I'm guessing that it was just a myth because next thing I knew she had eating everything that was in the can!!!

"So it IS just a myth... That's good to know. Hey, do you happen to know how much money we have now? Because our food supply is running VERY low.." I told her worriedly.

"Uh I have like a fifty in my purse" her smile brought a big smile on my face.

"Well do you want to come food shopping with me?" I asked my smile turning into a half smile afraid her answer would be a no.

"Uh, well K if we are going food shopping we will need more that fifty dollars" she answered.

"Oh don't worry Travis and Tory left us some money just incase we ran out of food while they went camp..." I faded off remembering the one thing that I had been trying to forget.

"Don't worry K I miss them too", she said as she walked over and gave me a hug.

I just realised how much the vampire transformation changed her in body size she was now, as tall as me. Rather than being her 5'1 height and her breasteses had become more full.

She had long skinny legs and curves in all the right places and her long strawberry blonde hair was smooth and shiny she looked like a super model her face was also perfectly chiseled with her skin..pale as hell. I just realised how white she has gotten (God that sounds so racist) It's as if her ginger completion increased when she became a vampire. Vampire. Just the sound of it make me want to shiver....

I'm pretty sure she said something but I was too busy examining her new body to understand what she said

"uh...uh...uh....what?" I managed to say after looking away from her body and back to her face looking into her light blue eyes.

"I said..how much money did they leave us?"she asked/stated sounding pretty upset.

"Uh, I dont know I will go and check it out.." I said pointing towards the cupboard that was behind me with my thumb, as I realised that Jen was still holding me

"Uh Jen in order for me to get the money your going to have to let go..." I told her awkwardly.

"Oh yeah sorry," she apologized as she let go. I turned around, missing her touch already.

But I powered through my longing and opened the cupboard, removed all the plates out of the way and scanned around the back till I found the number keypad. I then, took out more plates exposing the number pad quickly typing in the numbers required.

Grabbing a hold of the door that swung open beside the cupboard, I held it open for Jen so she could walk in first.

After Jen got in, I did as well, shutting the door behind me. Jen turned around to look at me as soon as the door was shut

"ARE YOU CRAZY WE ARE GOING TO BE TRAPPED IN HERE!!!" Jen screamed at me.

"Relax. we aren't Jen," I said, grabbing the string that was hanging from the ceiling and pulled it letting the light course through. When I looked over at Jen, her mouth practically dropped to the ground.

________________()______________

A/N hey guys how ya doin? You don't need to answer that but if you wanna you can ;)

Comment

Vote

Follow (me like a stalker) and also follow Pariz_Love

SUGGESTIONS?!?!??!?!

HEY GUYS ONE MORE THING!!!

Ik Ik Ur probably sick of all my talk about Pariz_Love but she wrote AN EPIC BOOK and I'm upsessed and when I become obsessed with something it has to be great (that's why I'm not obsessed with Justin beiber or one direction) but u absolutely positively HAVE TO CHECK HER BOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!