chapter 13

Jennifer's POV

K pulled a string making the huge room light up and when he did my jaw dropped to the ground. The room? It was filled with money. Piles of money! It looked like I had just entered a heaven of money!!! I loved it and couldn't believe how rich we actually were. Hell, I didn't even know we had all these! I started jumping up and down, screaming, running around the money piles like a child.

"God Jen, calm down" K said, with an eye-roll.

"I CAN'T, IT'S JUST SO MUCH!!!" I yelled while circling around, yet another pile of money. 

"Jen, come on we have some food to go out there and buy! Go get grab some money and let's get outta here, before you freak the neighbors out" Kile joked as he grabbed a wad of money in each hand and instructed me to do the same.So I did. God, this was so much money! How did it even get here, anyway? I could so get used to this! Then we left heaven and went back down to earth. Kile locked it up, put the plates back and closed the cupboard.

"Hey K?" I asked

"Yes?" he replied

"How did they get all this money any ways?" I asked, obviously surprising him.

"You don't know?" he asked, confuzzled. He looked hesitant and almost too nervous and scared to tell me what was going on.

"Nope" I said popping the P

"Our parents...they, well uh..They were bank robbers..." kile whispered, not making eye contact with me as I just stood there and stared into his eyes in complete shock.

____

Unknown POV

One step away from knocking on the door... I stood in front of my house's doorstep, hoping that there was someone in there. Noticing my nervousness, Jake wrapped around my waist firmly holding me to him.

"It's okay (insert name here), everything is gonna be alright" he reassured. And it really did work. It always amazes me of how Jake could easily comfort me at hard times, like this.

"Thanks Jake. I needed that," I thanked, standing on my tippy toes and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Well here goes nothing," I said as I raised my arm back up and hitted the door softly.

_______________________________

A/N: HOLY CRAP GUYS you will never be able to guess who this mystery person is!!!! mwa ha ha!!!! well I hope you enjoyed! Uh please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW (me like a stalker) And also follow Pariz_Love

FAN!!!!

LOVE!!!!

ROCK!!!

PEACE!!!!

HOPE!!!!!!

VAMPIRE!!!!

HISSSSSS...