Chapter 22

A/N hey guys... Important authors note at the end plz Read.

Jennifer's pov

It's 7:30am and I can hear talking. It sounds like everyone is up, I've done a lot sense they all went to sleep, I've...

Fed, played on my phone, rearranged the living room, played on my phone, rearranged my bedroom, played on my phone, cleaned up the bathrooms, played on my phone, made YouTube videos, played on my phone, watched YouTube videos, and last but not least played on my phone!!!

well now I'm sitting at the dinning room table with a feast of food in front of me waiting for everyone to come down stairs.  I hate when I have to wait for them.... Nights are so boring. I must have been caught up in my thoughts because next thing I know kile is walking down the stairs in only his Dora the Explorer boxers, scratching his butt and yawning.

"Um, kile... "I said trying to hold back a giggle.

" Yeah? " he asked still half asleep.

"nice........ Dora........ Boxers! " I said between my fits of laughter. He then prosseded to look down at him self with wide eyes and then run up the stairs in alarm, which caused me to burst out laughing. To the point where I was literally just rolling on the floor clutching my tummy and laughing.

"what's up with all the noise? " a very upset looking Jacob said.

(A/N I just got really pissed at my phone because it kept on changing Jacob's name to icon and I'm all like WTF Jacob is NO were close to icon!!! But yet I had to write his name about like 20 times till it got it right)

"kile........ Boxers..... Butt... "I said between laughs I wasn't even making a coherent sentence.

(A/N I swear to fucking god I'ma kill my phone I just had to re-write kile's name like 20 times because it kept on changing his name to 46!!! Like WTF PHONE !! 46 and kile arnt even the slightest bit alike!!!)

"I can't understand you jenny." Jake said then he walked over to the table and make him self a heaping plate full of food then turned around and left.

I finally calmed down then kile came in with gabby not to far behind him, They both grabbed plates and made food then started heading back to there rooms.

"oh hell no! I have been up and alone for like ever now.. You guys are gonna stay down here with me!!" I said then got up and ran at them sitting them down at the table you will sit with me, and you will like it!!!

"okay okay whatever" they both said in unison.

"god, please don't do that!" I said.

"Kay " they both responded.

___________________________________

A/N hey guys um........ Sorry it's SUPER short but um... Yeah sorry next chapter will be super long I promise!

Could you guys check out my new book   real life
That would be amazballs

Well um
6 comments
3 votes