No Joke

"Wait. Which ones did you trip on again?"

Gaga whipped around, looked at Tara, and Tara pointed at the red pair of high-heels that were laying in the floor. "Crap. I was going to wear those."

Gaga walked closer to them and noticed that they weren't broken.

"Never mind... I'm going to get that icepack now."

Gaga laughed quietly and walked over to the freezer. She opened it up and pulled out a pig 'stuffed animal' looking thing.

"Remember my Swine?"

Gaga held it up and shook it.

"From Facebook?!"

Tara nodded, as well as Gaga.

"I thought you were going to need this."

Gaga winked at Veronica.

"Lie on your tummy, Veronica."

Gaga was making Veronica feel awkward, but Veronica knew that Gaga was only helping.

Veronica turned over and Gaga started to lay the 'Swine' on her lower-back area.

"Hey, how's that scar looking?"

Gaga raised up Veronica's shirt a little, and Veronica's first thought was to pull her shirt back down, but she didn't. "It's not as painful anymore, I guess!"

Veronica rested her head on the arm of the chair, taking in the scent of Fame once again.

"I'll leave you alone now, Veronica. I was just checking on you." Gaga put the 'Swine' back on Veronica again. "Thanks mommy."

Gaga and Tara laughed amongst each other and walked into the kitchen. Asia was happily prancing around the room, occasionally barking at a pair of Gaga's shoes.

Eventually, Veronica heard Gaga take something out of the oven, and she heard footsteps coming back towards her. "It's done!"

Gaga stuck her tongue out at Veronica playfully.

"Too bad you can't stand up."

Veronica jumped up off of the couch and bent over in pain.

"I think your heel back-stabbed me Gaga."

Gaga shook her head violently.

"I WAS KIDDING! SIT DOWN!"

Gaga chuckled and pushed Veronica gently back onto the couch.

"We can all eat on the balcony tonight! It'll be nice. I can take your food up there for you."

Gaga walked into the kitchen and grabbed two plates, one for Tara, and one for Veronica.

"I will be right back!"

Gaga made her way up the stairs, and Tara sat down on the couch by Veronica.

"You're ok, right?"

Tara's eyes widened.

"I'm fine! Gaga's shoes bit me. That's all."

Tara grinned.

"I'm surprised it wasn't Gaga herself that bit you."

They all ate the lasagna Gaga cooked, and they talked in between bites.

"So, you ready for ArtRave? We have to leave for Ft. Lauderdale in the morning for rehearsal."

Veronica's eyes widened.

"And I didn't know until now, why?"

Gaga and Tara laughed.

"Because you need to rest? I don't know. It never came up."

Gaga smiled. "You ready for bed now?"

Veronica smiled excitedly.

"Bed? As in... Bed?"

They all laughed.

"Yeah, you can sleep with me if you want!"

Veronica gasped.

"YAAAAS!"

She stood up and started to walk back inside.

"I know what room it is Gaga."

Veronica gave them a thumbs up and stepped inside. She walked around the corner, once again seeing the door at the end of the hallway.

She walked over to the door and opened it slowly, her eyes closed tightly.

"Here we go..."

Gaga had a grand piano, a desk, a HUGE tv, a bed, a million shoes spilling out of her huge closet, and other stuffed animals- plus more in her room.

Veronica dropped to her knees in awe. "I don't deserve this. No joke."

She eventually got dressed in her baggy concert t-shirt and pajama pants, and got in Gaga's bed happily.

She freaked out for five minutes, finally looking over at the door seeing Gaga.

"Alright. I'm here. Where's Kermit?"

She laughed softly, as Tara followed behind her.

"Is this Drunky Gaga?"

Veronica pointed at Gaga.

"No, this is Sleepy Gaga."

Tara smiled and pat Gaga on the head. Gaga walked over to the bed.

"You two get some sleep! We don't w-"

Tara raised her eyebrows, as soon as Gaga interrupted.

"You're staying too."

Gaga pat the bed next to her.

Eventually, they all fell asleep talking about Taylor, ArtRAVE, and food. Specifically cheese pizza.

No joke.

----------------------------------------------I'm sorry this chapter was terrible. Right now, I'm really busy! I will post one more chapter tonight hopefully!

*cries* Hopefully this story gets a little more interesting! Ilysm!