I'm In Love With A Monster

A few weeks passed, and Tara still hadn't found a boyfriend. Little did she know, this was the day.

It was also the day of Gaga's "comeback" that they had planned, and they were definitely ready to go back to Madison Square Garden. Again.

It was nearly time for the show, and Tara was running a few errands for Gaga. Surprisingly, Taylor was seen a few times backstage with Pam.

Veronica and Wayne were together at the site, and so were Cynthia and Joe.

Tara's POV:

"Alright Gaga! Be back soon baby!"

Gaga nodded and grinned.

"Be safe, don't let Lüc get you!"

"No promises!"

I laughed and jogged out of the room.

Gaga had asked for her purse, which she had conveniently left in the limo.

Does she know how famous I am? Paparazzi isn't as glamorous as it sounds- unless it's for me.

I get out of the back doors, and there are at least twenty teenagers and adults dressed like the typical Monster would.

"OMG YAS TARA SLAYYYY!"

I looked over and saw a six year old girl, no joke, and she was dressed like a little princess (her hair was in pigtails, she was wearing an ArtRave shirt, pants, and Converse high tops, but she was adorable).

"Awe! Thanks baby girl! What's your name?"

I shouldn't have stopped, but...

"I'm Bailey Jane, but you can call me Bailey J. for short."

I smiled and ran my fingers through her dirty blonde curls.

"Or Bailey Jane Holland..."

She burst out in to a fit of laughter and gave me a tight hug.

"Where are your parents sweetheart?"

Bailey shrugged.

"Don't have any parents really. There's this guy named Michael that takes care of me though. He is my super hero. He's over there!"

Bailey smiled and pointed at a tall guy, perfectly styled brown hair, dressed up in a red plaid flannel.

"That's him?"

Bailey nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah! Come on!"

She ran me over to Michael and introduced me.

"Daddy! Look who it is! Tara! I found her!"

She giggled and jumped up and down.

"Oh hey! That's great! Nice to meet you Tara. I'm Michael, I've heard a lot about you."

He shook my hand. No. This can NOT be happening.

"Awe! I'm Tara... Would you guys come with me?"

Michael looked at Bailey and laughed.

"Of course!"

So, they're following me to the limo now. I open it up, get Gaga's purse, shut the door back, and now we are walking through the doors again. Luckily, most of the fans outside weren't paying attention to me.

"Gaga! Here it is! Sorry about that, I found some Monsters..."

Bailey's hazel eyes lit up and she looked up at me.