G1!Optimus and Elita-1 x sparkling reader part 1

This is during when Elita's team is on earth but instead of leaving they stay with Optimus team because Elita is going to have a sparkling. Requested by Thebenjagirl6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Elita's p.o.v*
I can't wait for the sparkling to be born. Both me and my sparkmate, A.K.A. Optimus Prime, have been getting ready to welcome our child to the world. Although I am a bit worried about the Decepticons finding out that we're expecting a sparkling. If Megatron finds out about the sparkling, he'll try to use our child to force the Autobots to surrender. I was so lost in thought that I didn't know Optimus was coming towards me until I felt his servo (his hand) on my shoulder.
*Optimus's p.o.v.*
I was heading towards Elita to try to calm her down so she doesn't cause a miscarriage to our sparkling. I understand that she's worried about the safety of the sparkling, but I have faith that our child will be safe from the Decepticons. While I was walking to her I heard someone say my name. "Optimus!", when I turned around I saw our human friend, Spike, coming towards me. "Optimus, do you mind if I ask you and Elita some questions about sparklings?", asked Spike while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. I chuckled at Spike's nervousness and curiosity about our culture, thinking that our sparkling might ask the same thing about the human race. "Indeed you may Spike but do mind waiting with Bumblebee. I must calm down Elita and reassure her that everything will be alright", I replied to him which he nodded. Once he was gone, I put my hand on Elita's shoulder to get her attention and when she turned around, she look at me. She gave me a small smile and spoke through our bond. 'I'm worried Optimus, about are child's safety.' 'You have every right to be worried about our child. But you must calm yourself, so you don't cause a miscarriage to our sparkling. I know you don't want to have the sparkling involved in the war, but I have faith that our child will be safe from Megatron's grasp. So do not worry.' I replied to her as I gently laid a servo on her stomach, to which she smiled to until we both jolted in shock. We both looked at each other, then smiled for we both felt the sparkling kicked. I smiled as I gently grabbed Elita around her waist and hugged her close as we shared a kiss. Once the kiss was over we started to head down to my office so Spike can ask us his questions.

Aaaaaaand done! Sorry that I took awhile to finish this, I've been having a lot of things on my mind. But anyway I hope you like the one shot! Till then ~NormaSins out~~~~