Megatron x femme!Sparkling reader x Optimus Prime

This was requested by Demondragomist

Soundwave went to watch over the sparkling while Megatron and Optimus go out on a double date with Knockout and Breakdown and Optimus could be this easily freaked out, overprotective mother and Megatron is laid back and trusts Soundwave so when they come back Optimus checks the sparkling over and the sparkling maybe has one scratch and optimus tries to kill Soundwave while Megatron is holding Optimus back....Also this is when the war is over and Optimus is still alive
(e/c)=Eye color
_______________________________________________________________________________

Megatron's P.O.V.

It has been many years since the war had ended as well as Unicron had brought me back from the dead. When Optimus had sacrificed himself so life could return back to our planet, it had also gave him a second chance as well. He later found me in the arena where I used to be a gladiator and had confess his feelings for me that he has had when we had first met, even when he fought me in battle. I told him that I had felt the same and just like him, it had hurt me whenever we fought. Sometime later, we had both became sparkmates after we repaired the bond that we had before the war. It was only a week later that Optimus told me that he was sparked with our child and of course, I was overjoyed. Right now, I was with Optimus in the delivery room with Ratchet, helping Optimus give birth to the sparkling as he literally crushed my servos from the pain he was currently in. Just as he gave another scream, there was the sound of crying as Optimus pants a bit. "Congratulations you two, it a femme", Ratchet said as he and Knockout cleaned the sparkling before wrapping them into a (f/c) blanket and gave her to us. Optimus held her as I leaned over and smiled. Over our bond, both Optimus and I felt like the most happiest creators in the entire universe. We both decided to name our little femme, Y/D, which she seems to like a lot based on her giggling as we keep saying her name. Her armor consisted of silver and (f/c), with blue, red, and (s/f/c) flames and with (e/c) optics. Our old teams from both factions were there with us to see the first sparkling born into our restored world. They were all congratulating the both of us for our child, even Starscream. We are both quite proud and happy to have our beautiful new femme sparkling.

*time skip to eight weeks later*

*Third Person*

*Optimus's and Megatron's home*

Megatron and Optimus were currently waiting for Soundwave to come by to watch Y/D, while the two went out. The two mechs were going out on a double date with Knockout and Breakdown (yes, he's not dead), so Megatron asked Soundwave (both factions were like family to you. You've especially grown close to 'Uncle' Soundwave which had everyone surprised that you liked the silent mech) to watch you while they're gone. Once Soundwave had finally arrived to the house, he was quite surprised to see that their home was baby-proofed everywhere, even in the kitchen! Megatron then started to explain to Soundwave about why their home was like that. It turns out that Optimus was an extremely overprotective mother for you, even when Megatron kept telling him that you would be fine, and had all of the house baby-proofed ever since they brought you home. After telling Soundwave everything that he needed to know and what to do, and with Knockout, Breakdown, and Megatron having to drag a very nervous Optimus Prime through the door much to mechs' shock, the two left you in the care of the silent mech.

*Soundwave's p.o.v*

After they had left, I then looked at Lil' Y/D, who was staring at me with those big, adorable optics of hers with a cute little smile on her faceplates. I then used one of my tentacles to pick her up as into my arms, making her giggle as I started to walk with her to her room to get her some toys to play as I had my minicons out as well. We then started to play with her after getting all of her toys.

(small time skip)

I was playing hide and seek with little Y/D when I heard something fall to the floor in the kitchen, that was soon followed by the sound of whimpering and sniffles. Immediately heading towards the kitchen, I saw a small, but sharp blade that was on the floor with a small stain of energon and a few feet away sat little Y/D, holding her right cheek-plate with her little servos as she was whimpering in pain with tears in her optics. 'Oh slag. I am so dead with Optimus when he and Megatron get back.' I thought as I picked Y/D up and started to calm her down as I clean the cut. Just as she had finally calmed down, Optimus and Megatron had just returned. Optimus quickly came over to me and took Y/D out of my arms and started to check for any scratches on her. He then notice the scratch on her cheek as he turned to glare at me, demanding an explanation before he rips my spark out. After explaining what had happened and what we were doing, I gulped as I chuckled nervously as I started to slowly back away as Optimus glared at me that can even make Unicron shiver. "Soundwave, I suggest that you should stay back a bit while I hold Optimus back.", said Megatron. He didn't have to tell me twice as I immediately backed away when Optimus lunged at me but luckily Megatron grabbed him before he could hurt me. Optimus then looked at me with a murderous look in his optics.

*Third person p.o.v*

After that day Soundwave was extremely careful to make sure that you didn't get any scratches, or any other damages to make sure that Optimus won't try offlining him ever again.