Tfp Optimus Prime x female sparkling reader x Ratchet

Requested by moonstar2003 the video, it was the only one that I liked)
In this oneshot, the war was over and they were back in Cybertron, Ratchet didn't stay back in earth and Optimus never sacrificed himself. Instead he stayed alive and together they've rebuild their homes. Some cybertronians started to return back home and everybot started to pair up and couples started to uncover their love to the others since there was no war, no threat anymore and one of those were Optimus and Ratchet who used to be in relationship before the war but Optimus decided to end it as the war started much to Ratchet's sadness, but since the war is over Optimus decided to make it over to Ratchet and well, let's just say things got a little bit out of hands. And later they discover they created a sparkling and after it's born they become overprotective and all lovely dovey for her.
Favorite color= (f/c), Second Favorite color= (s/f/c), and Your Designation= (Y/D)
_______________________________________________________________________________

*Optimus p.o.v*

Ratchet and I felt like the most proudest parents in the entire universe. Our newborn femme sparkling, Y/D, has finally been born. She was a red, orange and (f/c), with blue and (s/f/c) flames. Our friends and allies, along with the Decepticons, were there with us to see the first sparkling born after the war. They were all congratulating to both me and Ratchet. We are both quite proud and happy to have our beautiful new femme sparkling.

*time skip to six weeks later*

*Optimus's and Ratchet's home*

*Third person p.o.v*

Ratchet and Optimus were anxiously waiting for the team to come by to watch Y/D. Optimus and Ratchet were going to spend some time together since they haven't really done that for a while, so they asked their friends (and family to you. You've especially grown close to your 'Uncle' Starscream much to everyone's surprise) to watch you while they're gone. Once the team arrived to the house, they were quite surprised to see that the two had baby-proofed their whole house, even in the kitchen!
Turns out that Ratchet and Optimus were both extremely overprotective of you ever since they brought you home. After telling the team everything they needed to know, and dragging a very nervous Optimus Prime through the door much to everyone's shock, the two left you in the care of the team.
*Smokescreen's p.o.v*
After they left, we all looked at Lil' Y/D, who was staring at us with those big, adorable optics of hers with a cute little smile on her faceplates. We then all decided to take care of her when one of us is busy with something.

(small time skip)

'Oh slag. I am so dead with Optimus and Ratchet.' I thought as they were glaring at me. We were just playing with Y/D when she said something that made all of us freeze, especially when Optimus and Ratchet had just came back with a look of shock on their faceplates. "Frag" was what Y/D as she giggled at everyone's expressions. When Ratchet asked her where she learned that from, she giggled and pointed at the culprit: me.
I gulped as I chuckled nervously as I started to slowly back away until Optimus spoke. "Smokescreen, I suggest you run before I personally dismantle you." He didn't have to tell me twice as I immediately started running for my spark as I scream like a little femme the way Bulkhead did once as I saw Optimus right behind me with a murderous look in his optics.

*Third person p.o.v*

You laughed when Optimus started to chase Smokescreen around the house, and when Smokescreen, screamed you laughed even harder but this time the others, along with your carrier, started laughing as well.
After Optimus finally caught Smokescreen, and started strangling him. Let's just say that after the other had stopped Optimus from offlining Smokescreen, they never did anything that the overprotective mechs disapproved around you ever again.

And done! Finally updated the story! Sorry it took so long everyone. Hopefully this oneshot makes it up!