G1!Optimus and Elita-1 x sparkling reader part 2

This is a week after the sparkling's birth and when everyone saw that the sparkling was a femme. This is when the Autobots are having a very hard time with taking care of the sparkling reader and when they the sparkling finally got used to everything in the world they were born in.
____________________________________
~Third person p.o.v~
It was only one week and already, Optimus and Elita's newborn, sparkling femme, Y/D, had proved to be both a stubborn and troublesome sparkling. Y/D was very difficult femme to take care of since she was always crying, BOTH day and night. With the bots always so tired from the lack of recharge, they were worried that they wouldn't be able to be prepared when the Decepticons might attack their base, but their worries were put to ease when they discovered that Y/D can handle the Decepticons when she let out a loud soundwave when she started crying harder as she was frightened by the sight of the Decepticons. It was hilarious when they saw the Decepticons' the look of shock on their faceplates as they were blown back by it before they made a retreat. Optimus and Elita both took their sparkling to Ratchet, and told him about what had happened, which caused Ratchet to look surprised and did a quick scan on Y/D, who had fallen into recharge from exhaustion after what had happened. After the scan and waiting for the results, Ratchet then told the two that caused shock into not just them but also to the rest of the Autobots who were listening from the other side of the door from the Med-Bay. It turns out that the reason that Y/D created the soundwaves was because she has a special abilities to like some cybertronian musicians back before the war. But even though she had those abilities, they would have to wait and see if Y/D might become a cybertronian musician or not because not all of those with the abilities end up as musicians. As the Autobots were walking around the base, minding their own business Optimus and Elita were in the berthroom they shared along with their sparkling, talking to each other with worry in their sparks. That was until Y/D woke up with a cute little yawn, alerting her parents that she was awake and were prepared to lower their hearing when she'll start crying. But to their surprised, she didn't start crying at all. Instead she looked at her carrier and cooed, reaching her arms out, wanting to be carried. As Elita went to pick Y/D up, Optimus had a smile behind his mask knowing that everything will be alright, no matter what.....