Shockwave x Child!Predacon!reader

Okay this was requested by Eveegirl186

Okay, so you, the reader, are the last living predacon in the universe and then found by Shockwave while he was looking for predacon bones so he takes you back to the Nemesis with the bones, due to him feeling love for the first time for you, as well as not allowing the last of the extinct species to go offline, so he adopts you as his own and a week later he hears your first word which was "Dada"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Shockwave's P.o.v.

I was in one of the caves here on earth, looking for predacon bones to clone for Project: Predacon for Lord Megatron. After searching for a bit, I finally found a complete set of the remains of one of my clones. As I was gathering them, I heard the ground behind me crunched as if something was walking towards me. Cautiously turning around, I didn't see anything behind me. Going back to collecting the remains while staying alert, I keep digging the bones out. Right when I finally dug it out of the ground, I heard a small sound by my ped. Looking down, my optic widened in both shock and surprised for what I saw; a Predacon sparkling! It was impossible since the Predacons are an extinct species, the only remains of them are their bones, along with the my Predacon clone! Yet there is a sparkling of one right in front of me! I slowly kneel down as to not frighten the little one off, as it stared at me curiously. I then noticed that it was about the size of a newborn sparkling, meaning that it hasn't been here for that long. I gently picked the sparkling up as I called Soundwave for a groundbridge. Once the groundbridge appeared, I stepped through it and arrived on the on the Nemesis where Lord Megatron was waiting for me, along with the idiot, Starscream, Dreadwing, Soundwave, and my predacon clone, Predaking. When they all see the predacon sparkling, they all were either surprised or confused, which is logical since that all cybertronians believed that all of the predacons were extinct as well as that no sparkling has ever escaped Cybertron since they were all killed. Megatron then snaps out of it and spoke to me. "Shockwave, where did you find this.....sparkling?", he demanded as I had expected him to before I replied, "I found the sparkling in the same cave where I found the predacon bones that I have. It also seems to that the sparkling hasn't been around long as it is still a newborn." Megatron was about to ask another question when Predaking interrupted. "The sparkling is a femme/mech." He stated making us all turn to him in confusion on how he knew the gender of the sparkling. "The sparkling gave off a scent like femme/mech predacon has, which is why I was able to know his/her gender." Predaking explained as I thought about it and figured that it seemed logical that he figured it out for predacons have a far superior senses than the average cybertronians. I then felt something climb on me and curl up around my neck cables. I looked down and saw that the femmeling/mechling had fallen into recharge. "It seems that the sparkling has taken a liking to me, as it is logical since she/he must've seen me as his/her parental unit." I informed Lord Megatron to which he nods his helm and said that I may keep the sparkling, who I later named Y/D.

*A week later*

It has been a week since I had found Y/D and taken her as my own. Right now I was on typing some information on the computer in my lab as Predaking was watching/playing with Y/D. The two predacons were as close as siblings.  While I was working I then heard Y/D say something that I have never thought she would say; "D-d-Dada!" she shouted as she stretched her servos over to me. I stopped what I was doing, turned and walked towards her, picking her up. "Well done, my sparkling", I told her, feeling very proud and happy. I was glad that I had found her that day, and I will never allow any harm come to her.