Tfp Ratchet x Child Butterfly winged reader part 1 (rewrite)

this is requested by Thebenjagirl6
Okay so the reader is a cybertronian experiment of Silas, and the Autobots rescue her and Ratchet adopts you as his sparkling even though you have metal butterfly wings. Also your a femme. Slight Breakdown x sparkling reader. Enjoy!
'Thoughts'
____________________________________

*Y/n p.o.v.*
'Why fight it Y/n? It's useless to do so anyway. Still, can't help but to keep trying.' If you're all wondering what I'm thinking about, it's about me waiting for Silas and his men to come into the cell I've been living in since I was a newborn. Yes, I am a Cybertronian sparkling born with metal butterfly wings. How I got here, I don't really know. A few of the kinder workers of M.E.C.H, who were currently trying to create a plan for me to escape, told me that they found me in a strange pod right at this spot a long time ago, before they had the technology to open it until five years ago. Yup, they opened my pod five years ago and during those five years, I've been experimented since day one. All through those years, I've known only pain and sadness and never love. When the kinder workers found me almost half dead after one experiment, they finally had enough of my suffering. They're still trying to help me escape from here, I just hope that they figure it out soon before it's too late.
*Third p.o.v.*
As Y/n was laying on the floor of her cell, the cell doors opened showing Silas with some of his men and scientists entering. She stared at Silas without any emotions but a small hint of fear in her optics, it made Silas smirked evilly. Silas then spoke to Y/n with a hint of mockery in his voice. "Well Y/n, you won't have to be alone anymore, nor be experimented alone either. We've finally managed to capture another of your kind, although he's a male and a full grown robot. Nonetheless kid, you both are being experimented today and in the same room. Won't that be fun?", Silas asked mockingly as a crane grabbed Y/n and placed her on the cold metal table she knew all too well. She didn't say anything since she knew that if Silas found out that she can talk or do anything else with her voice, she'll have even more experiments done to her. As they arrived in the room where the bot was in, the bot looked surprised to see her as they had finished strapping her down. When the humans turned and left the room, Y/n then decided that now was the time to talk to mech in front of her. "So how did they get you? And what is your name?" You asked in cybertronian as he was shocked a bit before he answered. "My designation is Breakdown, and about how they got me, I was searching for energon and out for a drive when they had electrocuted my alt form, forcing me to transform." He replied as you let the information sink in when he spoke again. "What about you kid? What's your designation and how did they get you? And who are your creators?", he asked as you were hesitant to answer him, but you then replied. "My designation, as you put it, is Y/n, and I've been here for as long as I can remember, especially when they started doing experiments on me. As for my creators, I call them parents, I never knew nor met them, for they found my pod years ago before they were finally able to open it five years ago and I've been here ever since." Your answers had surprised the mech in front of you as he gave you a look of pity before he spoke again. "So you've been here ever since they found your pod years ago before they managed to open it, and now they been experimenting on you for five years?!" Breakdown asked outraged as you nodded your helm, hating the humans even more than ever now. Neither of you spoke again when Silas entered the room along with some men.

~timeskip when Bulkhead entered and freed the both of you, and took you to the Autobot base~

Ratchet's p.o.v.

After all the 'excitement' and coming back to base, I noticed that Bulkhead was hiding something in his back plating. Curious as to what it was I told Optimus through a privet comm. "Bulkhead, I believe that you have something to show us that you retrieved from M.E.C.H?" Optimus spoke as Bulkhead shifted nervously until he let out a vent (sigh) and showed what he was hiding. What we saw was absolutely the most shocking thing we've seen here on Earth.....

And done! I managed to rewrite this and give it a much better cliffhanger. Hope you Like it!