Tfp Knockout x Techno-organic baby reader (part 1)

Requested by Rifleblade-Prime
Knockout is out on a mission and found a baby techno-organic and ask Megatron if he could keep it. ____________________________________
*Knockout's p.o.v*
I was scouting in a cave that was filled with energon crystals in the desert. Normally, just Starscream and some miner drones would be scouting but when we discovered the mine, there was also another source of energy and Megatron sent me deeper into the mine to find it, along with my buddy Breakdown and with Soundwave. If you're wondering what were looking for I'll explain from the beginning.......
*Flashback*
Some time after the miners and the rest of the Decepticons arrived, things were going like it usually does until Soundwave showed a life force deeper into the mine. Starscream was about to volunteer to investigate it when Megatron spoke. "Starscream you are needed here, Knockout! You, Breakdown, and Soundwave will investigate this unknown life source and bring it back here. Now go!" Not daring to disobey Lord Megatron, we entered the mine and followed Soundwave.
*End of flashback*
And so here we are, getting closer to the life source until we heard something. We all stopped in our tracks listen to hear it again. A few seconds later we heard it again, a little louder this time. Both me and Breakdown's optics widened in shock knowing what it was; a sparkling's cry.
All of us started to approached to where it was coming from. We came to a cave were there were two bodies laying there. One was a Cybertronian mech, while the other was a human femme. Moving towards the mech cautiously, I did a quick scan to on the mech while Breakdown and Soundwave approached the human. Once the scan was completed, it showed that the mech had died here a two days ago from the loss of too much energon. I checked the corpse to see some wounds that seemed liked sword marks. I was about to check on the human until I saw something in the servos of the mech. I crouched down and grabbed what seemed like an offline datapad but written on the screen was a Cybertronian and human messages written in blood on the human message, while the other had energon. When I turned the datapad around there was an image on the back which showed a symbol on the back which shocked me. It was the insignia of the Decepticons. I was about to read both of the messages until Breakdown called my name which made me jumped a bit.
I turned around about to asked for what he called me for until I saw him holding a small moving figure in his arms......

Cliffhanger. Don't worry Iwill make a part two soon. Anyways, sorry for the late update. I was busy with some things, but I hope you like the story. Till next time~NormaSins, out!~