Knockout x techno-organic sparkling reader Part 2

S/n = sire's name

M/n= mother's name

Y/n= your name

Knockout's P.o.v.

I couldn't believe it, not ever in a million years. Breakdown was holding a sparkling, that had changed from human to Cybertronian! "Breakdown, where did you find them?", I asked while trying to keep my composure so I didn't scare the sparkling. "Me and Soundwave found him/her underneath the corpse of the female human. I did a scan on the sparkling and it showed that the sparkling has only been here for a few hours. Seems that the mech and the human femme were the sparkling's creators.", he explained as Soundwave walks up to me. He then shows the file on the dead Decepticon mech, and it showed that it was my dear friend, S/n, who was a very loyal Decepticon to Lord Megatron, and had respected my decision on staying a neutral. I heard that he had went missing centuries ago, so I didn't expect to find him here.... nor like this. My spark dropped as I stared at the monochrome metal corpse that was once my best friend. I then told Breakdown to give me the sparkling so he can grab S/n's body while Soundwave grabs the femme. Once they did, we started to head back to the entrance of the cave while contacting Lord Megatron that we had something to show him. Once we reached the main part of the cave, the vehicons mining the energon all stopped what they were doing as they all looked up and watched us. Starscream was just about to yell at the vehicons to get back to work before he stopped himself as he soon as he saw us as well as the sparkling who had stopped their crying earlier and was now looking at everthing around them, making me internally chuckle at their innocence and curious personality. Lord Megatron came to see why everyone wasn't working until he saw what the three of us were carrying. "Where did you find this sparkling, Knockout?" He asked us, speaking softly as to not scare the little one. After explaining everything to him, he was just about to speak when a groundbridge appeared as the Autobots attacked.

Tbc....