Ratchet x butterfly!sparkling! reader (part two)

(C/n)=carrier's name

(edited)

Ratchet's p.o.v

"Bulkhead! Where in Primus' name did you get that sparkling?!!" I demanded as I stomped over to him to get the small femme away from him. Just as I was about to grab her, she opened what looked like wings and flapped them, flying away from me as she hid behind Optimus. I was quite shocked with what she just did, but then became frustrated as I attempted to grab her again.

*Third person p.o.v*
Just as Ratchet was about to reach Y/n again, she flew off and hid underneath the medical berth, shaking in fear. Ratchet was just about to grab her again when she bit him and stayed under the table as Ratchet let's out a curse as he pulls his servo back. Finally, he took notice of her shaking, so he walked away from her and waited for Bulkhead to explain.

Timeskip

After Bulkhead finished explaining everything, everyone in the room, both the Autobots and the humans, were either shocked, sad, or furious at M.E.C.H for what they had done to the femme youngling. Ratchet was the one feeling most rage of all since the little femme reminded him of his own sparkling. Deciding to check the sparkling's CNA to find out who her creators are, Ratchet asked Bulkhead to help him with keeping the sparkling still so he can take a sample. Since he knew that it would take a while to get the results, he started to check and repair all of the damages that the sparkling had gotten from the terrible experiments of M.E.C.H.
After he finished, the sparkling was looking at her self in a mirror, surprised from what she looked like.

Ratchet's P.O.V.
I couldn't help but smile a bit as I watched the little one as she kept on looking at herself. I guessed that she never knew what she really looked like. I just couldn't believe that M.E.C.H would do such a cruel thing with experimenting something so young, I'm just glad that some of those members of M.E.C.H were kind enough to try and help her escape. Just as I was about to walk over to her, my computer beeped, signaling that the results were ready. After calling everyone to the Med Bay, I pressed a button to show the results. What was shown had shocked me and the team; the sparkling's creators were me, and my dead sparkmate, (C/n). I couldn't but smile that I had finally had my little (Y/n) back. I then felt a little pair of servos on my back, making me turn around as I saw (Y/n) looking at me from my back. I smiled as she got off and smiles back at me. I then picked her up and hugged her, making her hug back. I swear to Primus that I will not let anything separate me from (Y/n), ever again.

Finally I'm done! Sorry it took so long for me to publish this, I've been having a little writers block. Anyway I hope you enjoy it. Vote, Comment, and Share. ~NormaSins, out!