Tfa Optimus Magnus x Seeker!femme!halfling!reader pt 1

Requested by @KinkyDrugDealer

Okay so the Reader is a former Decepticon (Yeah I know) and she found a way to climb the ranks and become a prime. Kinda essentially simple.

Some father-daughter fluff
____________________________________
It was sometime after the defeat of the Decepticons. While many of them were locked up, some of them were allowed to roam around Cybertron once more after they served their time in prison. But there was one Decepticon femme, a youngling at that, that was never locked up, as well as being a half seeker.

Optimus Magnus' p.o.v
I vented for like a hundredth times already as I just finished reading another report that was sent to me about a completed mission from the endless pile of datapads stacked within my office. Primus, how did Ultra Magnus and Alpha Trion do it? How were they able to finish all their work when it was like this? I'll never know the answer until he's fully recovered. I decided to read one more report before calling it a day and go to recharge. Although, the information on the datapad I had grabbed next shocked me. It says here that there will be a council meeting tomorrow to promote a femme seeker halfling named Y/n, who has earned the title of a Prime for rescuing a small team of rookies who were stranded on a planet that was filled with some Decepticons that had escaped custody and had single-handedly defeated them all, and there was also some proof for this. While I was happy that this femme did the right thing by helping her comrades, I couldn't help but feel concerned a bit when I saw that the halfling was once a former Decepticon who was with Starscream on Earth, but I never saw her in any of the battles or raids with the Decepticons at all. I decided to do some more research on her and her background.

Third P.O.V
Optimus then told his assistant to bring up a file on the femme as well as her background and any other information on her. After a while, the assistant returned with a datapad that had a small summary of information on Y/n, but it was not a lot. It turns out, none of the Autobots or some of the Deceptions knew about her until recently and her background was included as well by Starscream. All the info that the datapad had was this:

Designation:  Y/n
Gender:  femme
Former Faction:  Decepticons, Neutral
New faction:  Autobots
Creators:  Megatron (Sire), Starscream (carrier)
Background:  Y/n was an unexpected result of an interfacing session between the Deception Leader, Megatron, and his seeker commander Starscream, during the war before the Decepticons were banished from Cybertron at the end of The Great War. While she was growing up within the Decepticon ranks, she has suffer through emotional and physical abuse from her sire, who in turn wanted her to be a strong heir, while her carrier started to become furious with his actions towards their child, motivating Starscream to eliminate Megatron and to become the new leader of the Decepticons in order to protect his sparkling. Megatron hated how she acted like an Autobot instead of a Decepticon, but Starscream had accepted her personality as he believes that Megatron had lost his way from their real cause.
Criminal records: none

Optimus P.O.V.
After I finished reading all of the information on the datapad, I was shocked. I then started to feel bad for the poor femme youngling. I then decided that she does deserve the title of a Prime, especially after everything she's been through. 'I can also get some more info about her if I ask her. She's also quite beautiful despite her past. No, stop it Optimus! She is still younger than you!' I thought to myself. After reading the rest of the information about the meeting, it turned out that Alpha Trion and Ultra Magnus, who was almost recovered, were going to attend along with Sentinal and his crew, Elita, and all of my old teammates, except for Prowl. I smiled sadly as I thought about Prowl. It has been so long since he had offlined to save the Allspark.

To be continued...
Hey, sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy with school, reading, and dealing with family drama. Anyway, I'll make a part 2 soon. 'Till then, NormaSins, out!~